R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Practice limbs... Please Critique!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Moonie
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby

Practice limbs... Please Critique!  Empty
PostSubject: Practice limbs... Please Critique!    Practice limbs... Please Critique!  EmptyFri 9 Feb 2018 - 14:55

Greetings Ladies! I had to figure out how to get these pictures uploaded.. lol  This is my first time reborning.I did not paint the nails yet, because I have one more bake before that.. I wanted to get everyone's opinion before I moved to the next step. I am using practice limbs because I don't want to mess up my kits. Please let me know what I did wrong , right etc.. It was very difficult to take a picture because the color really washes out with my camera phone so I had to use my laptop camera .. sigh I need to learn how to photograph my dolls.... Thank you in advance ladies....

Practice limbs... Please Critique!  Win_2017
Practice limbs... Please Critique!  Win_2018
Practice limbs... Please Critique!  Win_2019
Practice limbs... Please Critique!  Win_2020
Practice limbs... Please Critique!  Win_2021
Practice limbs... Please Critique!  Win_2022
Practice limbs... Please Critique!  Win_2023
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

Practice limbs... Please Critique!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice limbs... Please Critique!    Practice limbs... Please Critique!  EmptySat 10 Feb 2018 - 3:38

HI Moonie!!

I responded to your other post!!!   thankyou! thankyou!
Back to top Go down

Practice limbs... Please Critique!
Page 1 of 1