R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hi New Here!

Go down 
+4
Jenny In NH
tracylynn
cherielynn09
SolaceInVermont
8 posters
AuthorMessage
SolaceInVermont

Hi New Here!  Empty
PostSubject: Hi New Here!    Hi New Here!  EmptyWed 20 Dec 2017 - 0:38

Hi everyone! My name is Jill. I'm a stay at home 24 year old mom to two little chickadees who are 2 years and 7 months old. I have recently become infatuated with Reborns and I am dying to get my hands on some supplies to make my own! I have a Blaze kit and am currently building my supplies list. I also purchased a surprise reborn off Ebay for $100 including shipping. She was my first reborn ever and I figured I should probably get a little idea of what a reborn looks like before attempting to make one myself. She was the Peanut kit by Priscilla Lopez and has rooted lashes and mottled skin but was bald and only slightly weighted. Now that I have an idea of what a finished reborn should look like, I feel like I could definitely take mine to a whole other level. I lovvvvve being creative and I love babies!!! So pretty sure this will be like the best thing ever and I just can't wait to start already!! I plan on buying all of my supplies from Bountiful Babies and a used Nu Wave oven off Ebay. Thanks for having me! -Jill
Back to top Go down
cherielynn09
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
cherielynn09

Hi New Here!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi New Here!    Hi New Here!  EmptyWed 20 Dec 2017 - 9:49

welcome welcome welcome

So glad you joined!! Looking forward to getting to know you and seeing your babies as you work on them!!!!
Back to top Go down
tracylynn
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby
tracylynn

Hi New Here!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi New Here!    Hi New Here!  EmptyWed 20 Dec 2017 - 10:21

It's definitely an incredible hobby, been at it for 10 years. Welcome to the forum, you will learn a lot her.
Back to top Go down
http://www.heavenstinyangels.com
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

Hi New Here!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi New Here!    Hi New Here!  EmptyThu 21 Dec 2017 - 12:26

SolaceInVermont wrote:
Hi everyone! My name is Jill. I'm a stay at home 24 year old mom to two little chickadees who are 2 years and 7 months old. I have recently become infatuated with Reborns and I am dying to get my hands on some supplies to make my own! I have a Blaze kit and am currently building my supplies list. I also purchased a surprise reborn off Ebay for $100 including shipping. She was my first reborn ever and I figured I should probably get a little idea of what a reborn looks like before attempting to make one myself. She was the Peanut kit by Priscilla Lopez and has rooted lashes and mottled skin but was bald and only slightly weighted. Now that I have an idea of what a finished reborn should look like, I feel like I could definitely take mine to a whole other level. I lovvvvve being creative and I love babies!!! So pretty sure this will be like the best thing ever and I just can't wait to start already!! I plan on buying all of my supplies from Bountiful Babies and a used Nu Wave oven off Ebay. Thanks for having me! -Jill
Hi Jill!!!

Welcome to REAL!! 

Ohhh you have little ones!! Great models I bet too!! :)

Yayyyy you have a nuwave oven awesome!! Bountiful baby is a great place to begin for inexpensive supplies and also has great deals on
kits especially when you are starting out!!

Welcome to our addiction!! lol

Just let us know if we can help you in any way!!!  No question is too small!!

Hi New Here!  Welcom13

Last edited by Jenny In NH on Mon 11 Feb 2019 - 16:28; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

Hi New Here!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi New Here!    Hi New Here!  EmptyFri 29 Dec 2017 - 23:14

welcome Hi Jill!! Welcome to REAL!! Looking forward to seeing your work
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

Hi New Here!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi New Here!    Hi New Here!  EmptySat 30 Dec 2017 - 2:29

SolaceInVermont wrote:
Hi Jill!!

Forgot a few things lol
You really seem to have your hat on straight with purpose and great info already!!! yippee!!!  whoohoo whoohoo
Make sure you use your Nuwave in a separate space that is well-ventilated, especially as you have little ones and the
heated vinyl fumes are not good for anyone.  I use mine in the bathroom in the winter with the window opened a wee bit
and the door closed.  In the summer I have it on the deck outside the kitchen door on a dinner tray thing.

Welcome to our addiction!!!
I am a mom to two (ages 30 and 48) and grandmother to two (ages 21 and 24!!)

Last edited by Jenny In NH on Wed 3 Jan 2018 - 3:22; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Babies
Toddler
Toddler
Babies

Hi New Here!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi New Here!    Hi New Here!  EmptyMon 1 Jan 2018 - 18:38

Hi Jill, glad you are here! Reborning is definitely addicting, I think you will love it! I'd love to see pictures of your first baby when you are done!

SolaceInVermont wrote:
Back to top Go down
http://www.amarantinebabies.com
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

Hi New Here!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi New Here!    Hi New Here!  EmptyMon 1 Jan 2018 - 22:18

Hi Jill! Welcome to REAL!!! :real: bigsmile Can't wait to get to know you and see your first baby when you are finished!!! bigsmile
Back to top Go down
bearysweethearts

Hi New Here!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi New Here!    Hi New Here!  EmptyWed 21 Mar 2018 - 19:38

Hi Jill ,Welcome to REAL!, :real: looking forward to seeing your work. Glad you could join us. happyhappy Kathy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi New Here!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi New Here!    Hi New Here!  Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi New Here!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum :: General :: New Members-
Jump to: