R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sign for your car

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

Sign for your car Empty
PostSubject: Sign for your car   Sign for your car EmptySun 6 Aug 2017 - 17:26

My sister in law was telling me how a police officer smashed into a car at the mall the other day. They thought they were saving an infant

in this horrible heat.  I think she said that there was only a foot/leg showing from under a blanket.  Some one had called them to come right away.  The officer started

performing CPR  (must have been a really beautiful reborn... eek)..  These people were really scared for what they thought was a baby that could
have been dying.

Anyways, most of us experienced with reborns have heard similar things for years now, and we know not to do that.   Just posting this for those that are brand new
to the reborn world and these realistic baby dolls...

If for some reason you have to leave your reborn in your car.. just print this sign out a couple of times (you can just tacky glue it to some poster board so that it wont curl up and leave one in the back window and one right on top of your reborns blanket.  That way you will never have to deal with a broken window, and a damaged reborn if they really do start thumping on it!

Sign for your car Sign_f11
Back to top Go down
pia46
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
pia46

Sign for your car Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sign for your car   Sign for your car EmptyMon 7 Aug 2017 - 2:45

http://www.breakingnews24.xyz/cop-pulls-baby-to-safety-from-hot-car-learns-hes-made-horrible-mistake/

I think this is the story.
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

Sign for your car Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sign for your car   Sign for your car EmptyTue 8 Aug 2017 - 12:19

Yes Pia, that must be the one!! Thanks for the link for new members not familiar with all the reborn left in the car issues.

thankyou! thankyou! thankyou!
Back to top Go down
Carolynsdollhouse
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Carolynsdollhouse

Sign for your car Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sign for your car   Sign for your car EmptyMon 14 Aug 2017 - 17:13

I may take mine out once in a while to a Drs. appointment. I never leave them in the car. I even took one into the bank. I got some good comments, and a couple of they are scary and, I would never buy one.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/CarolynAnnDuff
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

Sign for your car Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sign for your car   Sign for your car EmptyMon 14 Aug 2017 - 18:36

Carolynsdollhouse wrote:
I may take mine out once in a while to a Drs. appointment. I never leave them in the car. I even took one into the bank. I got some good comments, and a couple of they are scary and, I would never buy one.

Yes, i dont get the people that say "scary"... no one says that about any other art form!  Just weird i say!! I have always been open to anything/everything

that people create, and been appreciative of their skills/talent!! Now i can see "scarey" if they saw the bride of Chucky doll.... affraid affraid affraid .but not our precious reborns!!!

dancingbaby dancingbaby dancingbaby dancingbaby dancingbaby
Back to top Go down
Carolynsdollhouse
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Carolynsdollhouse

Sign for your car Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sign for your car   Sign for your car EmptyMon 14 Aug 2017 - 18:41

Jenny In NH wrote:
Carolynsdollhouse wrote:

Yes, i dont get the people that say "scary"... no one says that about any other art form!  Just weird i say!! I have always been open to anything/everything

that people create, and been appreciative of their skills/talent!!   Now i can see "scarey" if they saw the bride of Chucky doll....      affraid  affraid  affraid .but not our precious reborns!!!

dancingbaby dancingbaby dancingbaby dancingbaby dancingbaby
I agree. I told the teller and my doctor that this is a form of art no one knows anything about.. I love this art.. I love creating these beautiful life like babies.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/CarolynAnnDuff
Sponsored content

Sign for your car Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sign for your car   Sign for your car Empty

Back to top Go down

Sign for your car
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum :: Reborn Forums :: Cozy Lounge-
Jump to: