R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Missing for a few days

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
threads
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

Missing for a few days Empty
PostSubject: Missing for a few days   Missing for a few days EmptyMon 31 Jul 2017 - 3:27

Good Morning ladies, I have not been able to visit the forum for a few days, as we took off to Wallingford
at The George Hotel, Oxfordshire,  l5th century built and lovely, oak beams and all, food was superb, bed a little hard, but lovely visit.   We went to Henley on  Thames for one day, sat by the river with a very large ice cream with flake, and watched the boats sale by, took a couple of pictures but yet to take them off my handbag tablet.

Hope you have all been enjoying yourselves and health wise keeping well.
Back to top Go down
http://www.threads-for-tiny-tots.webs.com
cherielynn09
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
cherielynn09

PostSubject: Re: Missing for a few days   Missing for a few days EmptyMon 31 Jul 2017 - 7:37

OHHHH.....I'm SO jealous....you take the lovliest getaways!!!

I can't imagine sitting beside the Thames eating ice cream!!!! SOOOO romantic....... LUCKY you!!!!

OK.....so what EXACTLY is ice cream with flake??? I'm assuming it's some kind of topping???

Back to top Go down
threads
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: Missing for a few days   Missing for a few days EmptyMon 31 Jul 2017 - 13:24

cherielynn09 wrote:
OHHHH.....I'm SO jealous....you take the lovliest getaways!!!

I can't imagine sitting beside the Thames eating ice cream!!!! SOOOO romantic....... LUCKY you!!!!

OK.....so what EXACTLY is ice cream with flake???  I'm assuming it's some kind of topping???

Its a Cadbury flake stuck in the top, usually get half a one, but this guy stuck in a full one, yummy with ice cream. x

Back to top Go down
bdtimm
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
bdtimm

PostSubject: Re: Missing for a few days   Missing for a few days EmptyMon 31 Jul 2017 - 16:59

Yes!! I want to know too. Coconut? You should like you had a lovely time and I can almost picture it by your description. Thank you for telling us about it!!
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: Re: Missing for a few days   Missing for a few days EmptySun 6 Aug 2017 - 16:48

Wowwwwwwwww sounds like an amazing time for you Maxina!!

Thames River!!! Ohh a dream come true!!!  So glad you got away and had such a wonderful time!!

I had to Google flake!! Hehehehe *yes please* !!!!

Missing for a few days Ice_cr10
Back to top Go down
threads
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: Missing for a few days   Missing for a few days EmptyMon 7 Aug 2017 - 6:41

You got it Jenny, yummy.

We are away again next week, again by a river, will tell you all ab out it later.

We went away for a month in the ~South of France every year. but last year my health was
not good the travelling did my back and sciatica in, so we have decided to have a trip every
month and see how it goes.   We are booked up until Christmas, and all by the sea or a river,
love it.

Not been doing much crochet as shoulder is painful doing a little knitting as you use different
muscles so I understand, not enjoying it as much, pics to follow, nearly done
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Missing for a few days   Missing for a few days EmptyMon 7 Aug 2017 - 9:25

You sound like a very blessed lady! I would love to travel! Enjoy!!! happyforyou!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Missing for a few days   Missing for a few days Empty

Back to top Go down

Missing for a few days
Page 1 of 1