R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New oldie...or Old newbie?

Go down 
+3
Lara
Jenny In NH
MiniMoon
7 posters
AuthorMessage
MiniMoon

New oldie...or Old newbie? Empty
PostSubject: New oldie...or Old newbie?   New oldie...or Old newbie? EmptySun 29 Jan 2017 - 10:31

HI!
Thanks for welcoming me. I used to reborn a few years back and I'd really like to get back into it.
This time around I'll be sticking with preemies and micro preemies. It's the rooting!!!! I did a smaller Spencer kit a while back and it took a lot, started to get to the wrist. So I thought, let me try some even smaller babies. Clothing won't be as fun but you know how impatient you get when you're near the end? So it's easy to promote carpal tunnel once you feel you're so close [and yet so far!].
Anywhoot. I look forward to fishing around the forum and warming my way back into the hobby.
By the way, I'm a bit chatty!
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: Welcome MiniMoon   New oldie...or Old newbie? EmptySun 29 Jan 2017 - 11:04

Hi MiniMoon!

Welcome to R.E.A.L. !!   We LOVE chatty!!! Yay !!    happyhappy   Please post as often as you can - love to get to know you better!

I'm the same as you!! (I have several babies waiting for hair!!)   lol     While I am pleased with my final results, they take me
sooooooooooooooooo long to finish a head!!  Some people have mastered the "combi" hair (painted then partially rooted over), which I think looks really good too! (I have NOT mastered combi hair!! LOL).  Have fun and if you need any help, just let us know! There are lots of knowledgeable ladies here on R.E.A.L. forum. :)

P.S.  If you want to view the latest posts, from the "home page" - click on "Portal" and you will see  a scrolling section that shows you the most recent topics. (lots
more topics - but these are the latest. :)

New oldie...or Old newbie? Welcom18
Back to top Go down
MiniMoon

PostSubject: Re: New oldie...or Old newbie?   New oldie...or Old newbie? EmptySun 29 Jan 2017 - 11:25

Thanks Jenny!
I have been out of the loop! I'm not sure how much it's "like riding a bike." I need a new oven. From there I think I have everything to pick back up again. Maybe I should hit up YouTube! lol For a refresher!!
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: Re: New oldie...or Old newbie?   New oldie...or Old newbie? EmptySun 29 Jan 2017 - 12:53

Welcome MiniMoon!! happyhappy

Here is a T-shirt for ya..........

New oldie...or Old newbie? Just_d10

lol lol lol lol

R.E.A.L. has lots of ebooks, on-lineclasses and dvd's too if you want to look around at the store:

http://www.realrebornstore.com/

coffee?
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: New oldie...or Old newbie?   New oldie...or Old newbie? EmptySun 29 Jan 2017 - 21:55

lol

Love it!!!! And welcome!!!!! bigsmile
Back to top Go down
pia46
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
pia46

PostSubject: Re: New oldie...or Old newbie?   New oldie...or Old newbie? EmptySun 29 Jan 2017 - 23:13

Welcome! Marita Winters (winterswhimsies) has the most adorable "mini" kits! Hope you will be posted photos of your completed work soon!
Back to top Go down
cherielynn09
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
cherielynn09

PostSubject: Re: New oldie...or Old newbie?   New oldie...or Old newbie? EmptySun 29 Jan 2017 - 23:24

Hi there!!

WELCOME to REAL!! Looking forward to getting to know you!!!

Hey....we need some 'chatty' around here!! Seems like it's awful quiet around here lately!!! bigsmile wink
Back to top Go down
bearysweethearts

PostSubject: Re: New oldie...or Old newbie?   New oldie...or Old newbie? EmptySun 19 Feb 2017 - 14:58

Hi, welcome to REAL! welcome Glad you could join us, we could use some chatty! Look around if you need anyhing just let us know. happyforyou! Kathy
Back to top Go down
Carolynsdollhouse
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Carolynsdollhouse

PostSubject: Re: New oldie...or Old newbie?   New oldie...or Old newbie? EmptyTue 28 Mar 2017 - 0:19

Hi MiniMoon!
Welcome to Real!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/CarolynAnnDuff
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New oldie...or Old newbie?   New oldie...or Old newbie? Empty

Back to top Go down

New oldie...or Old newbie?
Page 1 of 1