R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New LE Martha Grace Preorders available on REAL with FREE Ebook too!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

New LE Martha Grace Preorders available on REAL with FREE Ebook too!!! Empty
PostSubject: New LE Martha Grace Preorders available on REAL with FREE Ebook too!!!   New LE Martha Grace Preorders available on REAL with FREE Ebook too!!! EmptySun 4 Dec 2016 - 12:08

Just wanted to let you know that Martha Grace is available for preorders now on REAL!!! All preorders come with a free ebook! Now through December 11th!!! She is so gorgeous!!! Optional is the full torso too!!! All kits come with the free body as well.

I love the full limbed babies, and Martha Grace with her pouty lip is just so precious! LE of only 1000 WW!!! Get your preorders in now and let me know what ebook you want with your orders!!!

http://www.realrebornstore.com/product-p/mg-kit.htm

New LE Martha Grace Preorders available on REAL with FREE Ebook too!!! Mg610

New LE Martha Grace Preorders available on REAL with FREE Ebook too!!! Mg810

New LE Martha Grace Preorders available on REAL with FREE Ebook too!!! Mg110

New LE Martha Grace Preorders available on REAL with FREE Ebook too!!! Mg410

New LE Martha Grace Preorders available on REAL with FREE Ebook too!!! Mg210

New LE Martha Grace Preorders available on REAL with FREE Ebook too!!! Mg310

New LE Martha Grace Preorders available on REAL with FREE Ebook too!!! Mg1010

Last edited by Lara on Mon 12 Dec 2016 - 10:36; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: New LE Martha Grace Preorders available on REAL with FREE Ebook too!!!   New LE Martha Grace Preorders available on REAL with FREE Ebook too!!! EmptyThu 8 Dec 2016 - 11:47

Check out the new prototype on Ebay!!!!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/TINKERBELL-NURSERY-Helen-Jalland-reborn-newborn-baby-doll-Prototype-Adrie-Stoete-/182373386229?hash=item2a764d07f5:g:DggAAOSwA3dYQbDn

I am just taking preorders for another 2 days!!! Does anyone else want one??? Just $20 will hold your prorder. These kits are only $99.99 and comes with a free body and free ebook of your choice!!!

Here is the link to order for the preorder. If you want the girl torso, that can be ordered separately.

http://www.realrebornstore.com/product-p/mg-kit.htm
Back to top Go down
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

PostSubject: Re: New LE Martha Grace Preorders available on REAL with FREE Ebook too!!!   New LE Martha Grace Preorders available on REAL with FREE Ebook too!!! EmptyThu 8 Dec 2016 - 22:32

going to take a peek :)
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: Re: New LE Martha Grace Preorders available on REAL with FREE Ebook too!!!   New LE Martha Grace Preorders available on REAL with FREE Ebook too!!! EmptyFri 9 Dec 2016 - 0:40

Tinkerbelle did a beautiful job on Martha Grace!!! happyhappy happyhappy

worthy worthy worthy worthy
Back to top Go down
bearysweethearts

PostSubject: Re: New LE Martha Grace Preorders available on REAL with FREE Ebook too!!!   New LE Martha Grace Preorders available on REAL with FREE Ebook too!!! EmptyFri 9 Dec 2016 - 11:51

She is really cute! Tinkerbell did a beautiful job on her. She has that little turned up piggy nose. Which some ladies really like. I open all my nose's and that type of nose stands out even more when opened .IMO  Love the mouth on this one .
 Great price, I need to think about this one!
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: New LE Martha Grace Preorders available on REAL with FREE Ebook too!!!   New LE Martha Grace Preorders available on REAL with FREE Ebook too!!! EmptySat 10 Dec 2016 - 10:44

Silva's Martha Grace on ebay!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/SILVIACREATIONS-MARTHA-GRACE-Prototype-by-ADRIE-STOETE-sweet-girl-/222339945797?hash=item33c47e5545:g:bPUAAOSwImRYSbm7

I NEED YOUR PREORDERS BY SUNDAY AT THE LATEST, SO PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT ONE SO I CAN GET MY CORRECT NUMBER INTO ADRIE ON HOW MANY KITS I NEED.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New LE Martha Grace Preorders available on REAL with FREE Ebook too!!!   New LE Martha Grace Preorders available on REAL with FREE Ebook too!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

New LE Martha Grace Preorders available on REAL with FREE Ebook too!!!
Page 1 of 1