R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

does anyone know how to tell what size?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

does anyone know how to tell what size? Empty
PostSubject: does anyone know how to tell what size?   does anyone know how to tell what size? EmptyWed 16 Nov 2016 - 13:42

I have been trying to get organized and go through alllllllllllllllll my stash items and i am finding cloth bodies all by themselves in bags, and i have no idea
what size kit they will go with?

If i measure them from neck opening to the crotch, will that tell me what size kit it would go with?
I dont have enough experience reborning yet to know just by looking.   (I can tell about the arms legs 3/4, full etc etc).  When i first started
reborning i bought a ton of things , not knowing what i was doing.(wellllllllll, maybe i still dont LOL)  I USED to just buy a kit, and put the box in my TWO large closets full of boxes, bags, tubs, etc of reborning items, then try to purchase a body when i got ready to paint the kit LOL some items are from 2008.

Nowwwwww i dont know what goes with what!! Needless to say, i am NOT organized!  

Thanks so much if you can help me out!

thankyou!thankyou!thankyou!thankyou!

Last edited by Jenny In NH on Thu 17 Nov 2016 - 11:50; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SweetLittleCherryBlooms
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
SweetLittleCherryBlooms

PostSubject: Re: does anyone know how to tell what size?   does anyone know how to tell what size? EmptyWed 16 Nov 2016 - 22:46

Wish I could be of help, but I'm still learning this stuff too. I hope we can find out.
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: Re: does anyone know how to tell what size?   does anyone know how to tell what size? EmptyThu 17 Nov 2016 - 3:28

EndlessCuddlesNursery wrote:
Wish I could be of help, but I'm still learning this stuff too. I hope we can find out.

Thanks Angela!
Back to top Go down
SharonR
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: does anyone know how to tell what size?   does anyone know how to tell what size? EmptySat 19 Nov 2016 - 16:03

Jenny, if you go to Bountiful Baby and look at their kits and bodies they do the neck to crotch measurement for their kits. Maybe that will help give you an idea of what size to go by. Their gallery page has all the kits broken down into length categories already so just check 2-3 in each category and it should help you set up a reference list.

wink wink
Back to top Go down
http://sharonskidsandkritters.blogspot.com/
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: Re: does anyone know how to tell what size?   does anyone know how to tell what size? EmptySat 19 Nov 2016 - 16:52

SharonR wrote:
Jenny, if you go to Bountiful Baby and look at their kits and bodies they do the neck to crotch measurement for their kits. Maybe that will help give you an idea of what size to go by. Their gallery page has all the kits broken down into length categories already so just check 2-3 in each category and it should help you set up a reference list.

wink wink

Ohhhh thanks Sharon!! Imma gonna do that!!

thankyou! thankyou! thankyou! thankyou!
Back to top Go down
threads
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: does anyone know how to tell what size?   does anyone know how to tell what size? EmptyTue 22 Nov 2016 - 5:36

I was told by a lady who makes bodies that you measure neck to crotch and if its say measures
l0 inches it will fit a 20" reborn.
Back to top Go down
http://www.threads-for-tiny-tots.webs.com
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: Re: does anyone know how to tell what size?   does anyone know how to tell what size? EmptyTue 22 Nov 2016 - 11:48

threads wrote:
I was told by a lady who makes bodies that you measure neck to crotch and if its say measures
l0 inches it will fit a 20" reborn.

Thanks so much Maxina!  happyhappy

thankyou!thankyou!thankyou!thankyou!
Back to top Go down
threads
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: does anyone know how to tell what size?   does anyone know how to tell what size? EmptyTue 22 Nov 2016 - 12:21

Your welcome
Back to top Go down
http://www.threads-for-tiny-tots.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: does anyone know how to tell what size?   does anyone know how to tell what size? Empty

Back to top Go down

does anyone know how to tell what size?
Page 1 of 1