R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Some WIP Pics from the Praline and Cream class

Go down 
+3
pia46
bearysweethearts
Lara
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

Some WIP Pics from the Praline and Cream class Empty
PostSubject: Some WIP Pics from the Praline and Cream class   Some WIP Pics from the Praline and Cream class EmptyWed 14 Sep 2016 - 20:31

Just wanted to show you guys a few pics of my Eric from the Praline class. I want to start rooting him soooooooo bad! But I need to finish up my Peaches and Cream baby for the Convertion Air Dry class first, then I will get back to Eric. I am so in love with his expression!!!!!

If anyone wants to jump into the class, we just got started last week and have another 5 weeks of class, so there is plenty of time to join in!!!!

Hope you like him!!!!

Some WIP Pics from the Praline and Cream class Img_1912

Some WIP Pics from the Praline and Cream class Img_1910

Some WIP Pics from the Praline and Cream class Img_1911

Some WIP Pics from the Praline and Cream class Img_1913
Back to top Go down
bearysweethearts

PostSubject: Re: Some WIP Pics from the Praline and Cream class   Some WIP Pics from the Praline and Cream class EmptyWed 14 Sep 2016 - 23:21

Beautiful!! I love the tones and coloring in this Praline palette. whoohoo  Still plenty of time to join the class .I always wait and do 4 or 5 lessons in the same day. Except for veining and creases they have a whole day on there own bigsmile
Back to top Go down
pia46
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
pia46

PostSubject: Re: Some WIP Pics from the Praline and Cream class   Some WIP Pics from the Praline and Cream class EmptyThu 15 Sep 2016 - 0:04

So cute!
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Some WIP Pics from the Praline and Cream class   Some WIP Pics from the Praline and Cream class EmptyThu 15 Sep 2016 - 8:36

I can't decide if it's a boy or girl. First I thought girl, but now I'm leaning toward boy! We will see after the hair, maybe!!!
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: Re: Some WIP Pics from the Praline and Cream class   Some WIP Pics from the Praline and Cream class EmptyThu 15 Sep 2016 - 9:29

Gorgeous skin tones Lara!! Love the realistic expression too!!  Simply perfection!!!   worthy

clapclap  weeeeee!  clapclap  weeeeee!

Last edited by Jenny In NH on Fri 16 Sep 2016 - 10:25; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tiffeny
Toddler
Toddler
Tiffeny

PostSubject: Re: Some WIP Pics from the Praline and Cream class   Some WIP Pics from the Praline and Cream class EmptyThu 15 Sep 2016 - 23:47

I see a little boy!! Very very cute!!
Back to top Go down
cherielynn09
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
cherielynn09

PostSubject: Re: Some WIP Pics from the Praline and Cream class   Some WIP Pics from the Praline and Cream class EmptyFri 16 Sep 2016 - 16:29

He is looking really good!!!
Back to top Go down
Brat4u

PostSubject: Re: Some WIP Pics from the Praline and Cream class   Some WIP Pics from the Praline and Cream class EmptyMon 26 Sep 2016 - 14:23

Cute how do I post my wip
Back to top Go down
bearysweethearts

PostSubject: Re: Some WIP Pics from the Praline and Cream class   Some WIP Pics from the Praline and Cream class EmptyMon 26 Sep 2016 - 15:24

Hi, Go back over into the class lessons and there is a section that says WIP Praline Baby's. You want to post them there. Do not post them any where else on the forum or you could be disqualified from the contest at the end of class.
Back to top Go down
Brat4u

PostSubject: new member   Some WIP Pics from the Praline and Cream class EmptySat 8 Oct 2016 - 18:01

how to post your wip from the prailene and cream class!
Back to top Go down
bearysweethearts

PostSubject: Re: Some WIP Pics from the Praline and Cream class   Some WIP Pics from the Praline and Cream class EmptySat 8 Oct 2016 - 18:58

Hi, The best way to tell you is  go over into the Tutorial section ,scroll down till you see  "Using REAL photo hosting function". Sharon has posted a great tutorial on uploading your photos. Remember only post class pictures in the WIP section of the class lessons if participating in the contest. bigsmile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some WIP Pics from the Praline and Cream class   Some WIP Pics from the Praline and Cream class Empty

Back to top Go down

Some WIP Pics from the Praline and Cream class
Page 1 of 1