R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

So excited to be back!

Go down 
+2
Jenny In NH
MomThatsMe
6 posters
AuthorMessage
MomThatsMe
Toddler
Toddler
MomThatsMe

So excited to be back! Empty
PostSubject: So excited to be back!   So excited to be back! EmptyWed 7 Sep 2016 - 23:34

Hi Everyone!

I'm really excited to make it back here and to learn and share with everyone else. I've been gone for 3 or 4 years so I'm sure there are lots of new things to absorb.

I'm really wanting to try the air dry paints this time so I can't wait to find some posts on them.

So a great big HELLO from Denver, Colorado. us
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: Re: So excited to be back!   So excited to be back! EmptyThu 8 Sep 2016 - 9:08

MomThatsMe wrote:
Hi Everyone!

I'm really excited to make it back here and to learn and share with everyone else. I've been gone for 3 or 4 years so I'm sure there are lots of new things to absorb.

I'm really wanting to try the air dry paints this time so I can't wait to find some posts on them.

So a great big HELLO from Denver, Colorado. us

Welcome back!!!  We recently finished two new classes, one was using FX Pigmented Powders (or Coastal Scents) in coordinaton with either Genesis or air dry paints, and the other was FX Air Dry Paints  or Air Dry Pains of your choice!!  There is another air dry class starting October 1st with April and  Lara!!  

happyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappy
Back to top Go down
MomThatsMe
Toddler
Toddler
MomThatsMe

PostSubject: Re: So excited to be back!   So excited to be back! EmptyFri 9 Sep 2016 - 0:10

Welcome back!!!  We recently finished two new classes, one was using FX Pigmented Powders (or Coastal Scents) in coordinaton with either Genesis or air dry paints, and the other was FX Air Dry Paints  or Air Dry Pains of your choice!!  There is another air dry class starting October 1st with April and  Lara!!  

happyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappy[/quote]

Thanks Jenny. bigsmile

I just purchased two of the REAL ebooks on air dry painting, so I'm checking those out. I looked up the class you mentioned and it looks like it is for a peaches and cream skin tone. Isn't that the one that has very little mottling? I'll have to look into it.

Thanks again.
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: Re: So excited to be back!   So excited to be back! EmptyFri 9 Sep 2016 - 8:00

MomThatsMe wrote:

happyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappy

Thanks Jenny. bigsmile

I just purchased two of the REAL ebooks on air dry painting, so I'm checking those out. I looked up the class you mentioned and it looks like it is for a peaches and cream skin tone. Isn't that the one that has very little mottling? I'll have to look into it.

Thanks again.[/quote]

It's a whole new class using the FX air dry, also showing how to convert Genesis to Air Dry colors, pretty sure anyways!

Here's the descripton of the class ! :)

http://realreborn.storenvy.com/products/16196283-peaches-cream-w-airy-dry-ghs-paints-conversion

have a super great day!! whoohoo
Back to top Go down
threads
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: So excited to be back!   So excited to be back! EmptyFri 30 Sep 2016 - 4:46

welcome back, thats my problem too much going on to come on regular but love reading all the posts
Back to top Go down
http://www.threads-for-tiny-tots.webs.com
bearysweethearts

PostSubject: Re: So excited to be back!   So excited to be back! EmptyThu 6 Oct 2016 - 9:21

Glad to have you back Michelle, welcome happyhappy happyhappy  Kathy
Back to top Go down
pia46
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
pia46

PostSubject: Re: So excited to be back!   So excited to be back! EmptyThu 6 Oct 2016 - 14:58

Not too much activity on REAL, but hopefully it will increase! Artist of the Month is looming on the horizon so if you have an entry, we would love to have your participation!
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: So excited to be back!   So excited to be back! EmptyFri 7 Oct 2016 - 8:48

Excited to have you back!!! whoohoo bigsmile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So excited to be back!   So excited to be back! Empty

Back to top Go down

So excited to be back!
Page 1 of 1