R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Premium Yellow blond mohair

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cherylnelson185@hotmail.c

Premium Yellow blond mohair  Empty
PostSubject: Premium Yellow blond mohair    Premium Yellow blond mohair  EmptySat 23 Jul 2016 - 2:09

Premium wavy yellow blond mohair. 0.5 oz. Approximately 9 1/2 inches long. This is DYED Beautiful Angora Goat hair. Perfect shiny long lasting hair. Easy to work with. This is Kid Mohair Fleece. The first shearing from a young angora goat. This hair works for Reborn babies, puppets, Trolls, etc... This hair was washed and dyed in our shop and was lovingly brushed out by me.

I am selling 0.5 ounce for $20.00 and shipping is $2.70 anywhere in the USA. If you live outside the USA. Send me a message and I will figure out a price for you.

Thanks for looking Premium Yellow blond mohair  Resize11 Premium Yellow blond mohair  Resize12
Back to top Go down

Premium Yellow blond mohair
Page 1 of 1