R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Contest for Powders Class!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

Contest for Powders Class!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Contest for Powders Class!!!!   Contest for Powders Class!!!! EmptyThu 7 Jul 2016 - 12:16

How is everone doing with the rooting with the powder class? I would like to have the contest for these beautiful babies soon. If everyone could get their pictures to me by July 20th that would be great. I will be sending out emails as well to everyone in case you are not checking the boards.

Please pm me through REAL 3 pictures

one picture of your choice
one full body (baby can be dressed and use props)
and one close up of a feature from class you enjoyed using the powders...could be the blushing, or creases, etc...something that you think worked really well with the powders for you.

Please get your pictures in by noon on the 20th, and I will get the contest up and running on Thursday.

Good luck, ladies!!!
whoohoo
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

Contest for Powders Class!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contest for Powders Class!!!!   Contest for Powders Class!!!! EmptyWed 13 Jul 2016 - 12:13

How is everyone doing with their Powder Class baby? I sent out personal emails, but only heard back from a few people.

How many are planning on entering the contest? I know we are all super busy in the summer, and I'll admit, I haven't started rooting mine yet, either, but there were a lot of ladies in this class, and I'd love to have a successful contest for you all!!!! Even if it's a bald baby contest! That would be ok, too!!!!!!! whoohoo
Back to top Go down

Contest for Powders Class!!!!
Page 1 of 1