R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Princess Charlotte

Go down 
+2
pia46
MLToriginals
6 posters
AuthorMessage
MLToriginals
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby

Princess Charlotte Empty
PostSubject: Princess Charlotte   Princess Charlotte EmptySat 9 Apr 2016 - 0:06

Just finished little princess Charlotte! Hoping she sells!

Princess Charlotte Image10
Princess Charlotte Image11
Princess Charlotte Image12
Princess Charlotte Image13
Princess Charlotte Image14
Princess Charlotte Image15
Back to top Go down
pia46
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
pia46

Princess Charlotte Empty
PostSubject: Re: Princess Charlotte   Princess Charlotte EmptySat 9 Apr 2016 - 0:26

Very sweet!
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

Princess Charlotte Empty
PostSubject: Re: Princess Charlotte   Princess Charlotte EmptySat 9 Apr 2016 - 9:52

She's adorable!! Love her coloring!! Great job!! whoohoo clapclap clapclap
Back to top Go down
MLToriginals
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby

Princess Charlotte Empty
PostSubject: Re: Princess Charlotte   Princess Charlotte EmptySat 9 Apr 2016 - 10:54

thankyou! I forgot to add her hair pic here it is. I'm so n love with her! Lol but do hope she sells quickly Princess Charlotte Image16
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

Princess Charlotte Empty
PostSubject: well done!   Princess Charlotte EmptySat 9 Apr 2016 - 11:29

Wow!! Great job!! You even have done a wonderful job on painted hair!!!

clapclap clapclap
Back to top Go down
MLToriginals
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby

Princess Charlotte Empty
PostSubject: Re: Princess Charlotte   Princess Charlotte EmptySat 9 Apr 2016 - 14:08

Thank you! thankyou!
Back to top Go down
pia46
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
pia46

Princess Charlotte Empty
PostSubject: Re: Princess Charlotte   Princess Charlotte EmptySat 9 Apr 2016 - 23:04

Melissa, you should have saved her for the Artist of the Month Contest! I hate showing babies because then I can't play!
Back to top Go down
MLToriginals
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby

Princess Charlotte Empty
PostSubject: Re: Princess Charlotte   Princess Charlotte EmptySat 9 Apr 2016 - 23:45

Aww thank you pia! I thought about entering her but only just got out of the "newbie" category and then got self conscious about it lol so I decided to share her instead plus I really need the sale as its been so slow for me so I listed her on my shop for sale so that's against the rules anyway
Back to top Go down
pia46
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
pia46

Princess Charlotte Empty
PostSubject: Re: Princess Charlotte   Princess Charlotte EmptySat 9 Apr 2016 - 23:49

Listing her in your shop and sharing photos anywhere except REAL is not against the rules. Check it out for next month.
Back to top Go down
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

Princess Charlotte Empty
PostSubject: Re: Princess Charlotte   Princess Charlotte EmptySun 10 Apr 2016 - 0:26

You did a great job!!!! Well done bigsmile
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

Princess Charlotte Empty
PostSubject: contests   Princess Charlotte EmptySun 10 Apr 2016 - 10:57

Hi MLT Originals!!  

As far as entering any contest, just do what you feel comfortable with, but I agree with Pia, your baby is really nice and would definitely be a contender for AOTM contest if you ever wanted to enter.

Anyone can enter!  I have put the link to the most current rules on the AOTM contests for you below.  If you read them carefully, if you are selling your reborn somewhere, just use different pictures  here for the contest - which means you are able to sell and enter all at the same time.

Also, if you belong to many other forums, you may post WIP of the reborn there.  Definition of WIP:   Work in Progress, that means you are showing pictures in different stages of reborning, not COMPLETED reborn photos.

Sarah is just trying to make it fair for everyone, and not a contest where people vote for their friends.  That way every reborn entered is a surprise and makes it fun for all.  :)    happyhappy  happyhappy  happyhappy

http://www.realreborn.com/t22221-rules-for-aotm-please-provide-an-address-w-pics?highlight=aotm+rules
Back to top Go down
MLToriginals
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby

Princess Charlotte Empty
PostSubject: Re: Princess Charlotte   Princess Charlotte EmptySun 10 Apr 2016 - 21:24

Thanks everyone for the encouragement! Maybe I'll get to enter another baby for next month!

Jenny- Thank you for the link I'll reread it I thought I had read before it couldn't b posted anywhere including our shops but I may not have read it all the way through, thank you for the encouragement!

Lara- I read the rules for contest and I don't think I put my address in with my picture entries for newbie.. Do you need it or no?
Back to top Go down
jo_lil_sugars
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
jo_lil_sugars

Princess Charlotte Empty
PostSubject: Re: Princess Charlotte   Princess Charlotte EmptyMon 11 Apr 2016 - 8:56

What a precious baby!  I love the mottling and skin tone  happyforyou!

Thank you for clarifying the rules Jenny! Maybe I will try again on the AOTM, I get discouraged easily so I stopped..... I hardly ever get any votes so I stopped because I didn't think my babies were good enough eyeroll
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

Princess Charlotte Empty
PostSubject: Re: Princess Charlotte   Princess Charlotte EmptyMon 11 Apr 2016 - 10:16

First place Newbie and AOTM winners need to submit their address as they get a logo and a prize. Runner up (depending on number of entries, will sometimes get a logo as well) bigsmile
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

Princess Charlotte Empty
PostSubject: awwww   Princess Charlotte EmptyMon 11 Apr 2016 - 10:59

jo_lil_sugars wrote:
What a precious baby!  I love the mottling and skin tone  happyforyou!

Thank you for clarifying the rules Jenny! Maybe I will try again on the AOTM, I get discouraged easily so I stopped..... I hardly ever get any votes so I stopped because I didn't think my babies were good enough eyeroll

Awwww Jo...  Your babies are awesome.  happyhappy   Loved your latest one that looked like your daughter!!
\
I know what you mean though, Im a sensitive person too, and I think everyone that doesn't win or place might be a little disappointed, but it is only the opinion of a very few people (sometimes very few members even vote on aotm), and I think all of us reborners that are voting are very opinionated on what we like (like we like our own style of painting the best sometimes ... hehehe  lol )  but if you have sold babies in the past, that means there are people that "choose" your babies as "first place"!!

I go look on ebay sometimes and I cant believe some of the babies that sell for a lot of money, and I cant believe some that don't sell at all! (And some just scare me   affraid  - lol).   lol

I think the contests are supposed to be light-hearted fun, but if it "don't feel good" then I for one understand.  Don't you ever feel not that your babies aren't good enough!!

loveyou!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Princess Charlotte Empty
PostSubject: Re: Princess Charlotte   Princess Charlotte Empty

Back to top Go down

Princess Charlotte
Page 1 of 1