R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I am new, for about my third time!

Go down 
+4
bearysweethearts
pia46
Jenny In NH
BonnieOd
8 posters
AuthorMessage
BonnieOd

I am new, for about my third time!  Empty
PostSubject: I am new, for about my third time!    I am new, for about my third time!  EmptySun 27 Mar 2016 - 13:42

My name is Bonnie O'Dette and that I remember my own name is speaking volumes! I am terrible with keeping track of user names and passwords (head hung down in shame, kinda) ---> I even have THREE pages of that info printed out in triplicates, AND I can always find one of those Memory Sheets. So, I am trying for my third attempt to be an active member. I know this is one of the hangouts for many of my artistic friends (are there any other???), so this will be a home away from home for me.

I have been painting for several years and whether I can truthfully say that I "specialize" in what I affectionately call the Biggies or not (28" and up to 46") that is where my heart lies. I LOVE to the limits the wee-est of the wee babes, newborn and infant art dolls made by others, but I visit Baby Land less frequently than Maid Land, Chef Land or Laundry Land.

Shout out to my peeps and a hardy wave to my new peeps!
Blessings,
Bonnie
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: Welcome Bonnie!!!   I am new, for about my third time!  EmptySun 27 Mar 2016 - 18:16

BonnieOd wrote:
My name is Bonnie O'Dette and that I remember my own name is speaking volumes!  I am terrible with keeping track of user names and passwords (head hung down in shame, kinda) --->  I even have THREE pages of that info printed out in triplicates, AND I can always find one of those Memory Sheets.  So, I am trying for my third attempt to be an active member.  I know this is one of the hangouts for many of my artistic friends (are there any other???), so this will be a home away from home for me.

I have been painting for several years and whether I can truthfully say that I "specialize" in what I affectionately call the Biggies or not (28" and up to 46") that is where my heart lies.  I LOVE to the limits the wee-est of the wee babes, newborn and infant art dolls made by others, but I visit Baby Land less frequently than Maid Land, Chef Land or Laundry Land.  

Shout out to my peeps and a hardy wave to my new peeps!
Blessings,
Bonnie

Welcome back Bonnie!!! Cant wait to see some of your "biggies"!!! whoohoo

I am new, for about my third time!  Welcom10
Back to top Go down
pia46
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
pia46

PostSubject: Re: I am new, for about my third time!    I am new, for about my third time!  EmptySun 27 Mar 2016 - 18:41

You guys will just LOVE Bonnie if we can keep her around!
Back to top Go down
BonnieOd

PostSubject: Off to a bad start   I am new, for about my third time!  EmptyMon 28 Mar 2016 - 18:22

Something was nagging me in the back of my mind and it finally dawned on me: Must Post Be Good Member
Mission accomplished.
Back to top Go down
pia46
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
pia46

PostSubject: Re: I am new, for about my third time!    I am new, for about my third time!  EmptyMon 28 Mar 2016 - 20:11

BonnieOd wrote:
Something was nagging me in the back of my mind and it finally dawned on me:  Must   Post  Be  Good  Member
Mission accomplished.
happyhappy
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: way to go   I am new, for about my third time!  EmptyTue 29 Mar 2016 - 10:46

BonnieOd wrote:
Something was nagging me in the back of my mind and it finally dawned on me:  Must   Post  Be  Good  Member
Mission accomplished.

whoohoo whoohoo whoohoo happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy

Yayyy Bonnie!!

(((hugs)))
Back to top Go down
bearysweethearts

PostSubject: Re: I am new, for about my third time!    I am new, for about my third time!  EmptyWed 30 Mar 2016 - 11:23

Hi Bonnie,Welcome back! welcome Love to see some of those big babies happyforyou! hamsterdance dancingelephant Kathy
Back to top Go down
michellep20
Crawler
Crawler
michellep20

PostSubject: Re: I am new, for about my third time!    I am new, for about my third time!  EmptyFri 8 Apr 2016 - 22:33

Hi Bonnie! happyhappy I cant wait to see some of your biggies! I love toddlers!
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: I am new, for about my third time!    I am new, for about my third time!  EmptySat 9 Apr 2016 - 10:05

Welcome back!!! Show us some of those "Bigggies!!!" Can't wait to see them!!! Oh the patience of rooting those heads!!!! wink
Back to top Go down
AmyR777
Toddler
Toddler
AmyR777

PostSubject: Re: I am new, for about my third time!    I am new, for about my third time!  EmptyWed 20 Apr 2016 - 11:21

Welcome back, Bonnie!
Back to top Go down
http://Www.reborndolls.me
Carolynsdollhouse
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Carolynsdollhouse

PostSubject: Re: I am new, for about my third time!    I am new, for about my third time!  EmptyWed 4 May 2016 - 23:22

Hi Bonnie, Welcome Back. It is a pleasure to meet you..
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/CarolynAnnDuff
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am new, for about my third time!    I am new, for about my third time!  Empty

Back to top Go down

I am new, for about my third time!
Page 1 of 1