R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ROSE! Who's going?

Go down 
+4
pia46
SharonR
Jenny In NH
izzy
8 posters
AuthorMessage
izzy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
izzy

ROSE! Who's going?  Empty
PostSubject: ROSE! Who's going?    ROSE! Who's going?  EmptyFri 25 Mar 2016 - 13:36

Who's going to ROSE? There's a good chance I'll be going this year! happyhappy

Anybody going that's from the Midwest?
Back to top Go down
http://izzyooaks.blogspot.com
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: Ohhh you so lucky!!   ROSE! Who's going?  EmptyFri 25 Mar 2016 - 14:15

izzy wrote:
Who's going to ROSE? There's a good chance I'll be going this year! happyhappy

Anybody going that's from the Midwest?

Ohhhh you are so lucky Izzy!!! I wish!!! I did go last year though, so I cant complain that much!!! We are saving up for a wood stove this year notfair

Hope you have a wonderful time!! Save up and bring money to spend as you can get some awesome kit deals there!! Some dealers have bins full of kits!! The last day of the show, they are really trying to move their inventory, so they have less to pack up and bring back with them!!

Here is my souvenir I got from ROSE doll show last year.. its a little mini resin baby on a rose!!  So cute!!

ROSE! Who's going?  My_ros10

Im off to make lunch for me and my son!! See you later Izzy!!

(((hugs))))

Last edited by Jenny In NH on Mon 28 Mar 2016 - 11:15; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: ROSE   ROSE! Who's going?  EmptyFri 25 Mar 2016 - 18:47

I wonder what kind of souvenirs they will have this year!! I cant wait for you to tell us all about it!! WOO HOOOOO

whoohoo whoohoo
Back to top Go down
SharonR
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: ROSE! Who's going?    ROSE! Who's going?  EmptySat 26 Mar 2016 - 12:52

I'll be there in booth #22 on the right side of the room!! It would be awesome to meet you Izzy!!! whoohoo whoohoo
Back to top Go down
http://sharonskidsandkritters.blogspot.com/
izzy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
izzy

PostSubject: Re: ROSE! Who's going?    ROSE! Who's going?  EmptySat 26 Mar 2016 - 13:01

Sharon it'd be awesome to meet you too! Jenny, I promise to take lots and lots of pics for everyone!
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: ty ty ty ty    ROSE! Who's going?  EmptySat 26 Mar 2016 - 15:24

izzy wrote:
Sharon it'd be awesome to meet you too! Jenny, I promise to take lots and lots of pics for everyone!

yayyyy!!! thankyou! thankyou! thankyou!

happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy

Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: o0oo0 a booth   ROSE! Who's going?  EmptySat 26 Mar 2016 - 15:32

SharonR wrote:
I'll be there in booth #22 on the right side of the room!! It would be awesome to meet you Izzy!!! whoohoo whoohoo

Ohhhh a booth!! I wish I was going so I could meet you and Izzy, Sharon!!! Its so much more fun when you know a lot of people!

They had late night get togethers in the lobby with all the babies!!! I also met a lady one night, that has bought SEVERAL of Romie's 100% solid silicone babies and I got to hold one.. wow they are heavy!!

I was lucky enough to meet three ladies last year from R.E.A.L..  One was a dear friend that I met up with and the other was by chance - our very own Tina Bloomfield. I met Doris at the airport in Colorado while waiting for the hotel shuttlebus, but I don't think I bumped into her again after that - all the girls from REAL were awesome - such sweet ladies!!

You will have such a wonderful time!!!  Cant wait to see all your pictures Izzy!!!

whoohoowhoohoo

Last edited by Jenny In NH on Fri 1 Apr 2016 - 14:40; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
pia46
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
pia46

PostSubject: Re: ROSE! Who's going?    ROSE! Who's going?  EmptySat 26 Mar 2016 - 20:20

Jenny In NH wrote:
I wonder what kind of souvenirs they will have this year!! I cant wait for you to tell us all about it!! WOO HOOOOO

whoohoo whoohoo
This year is a Bonnie Brown mini resin baby. You can order her on the ROSE site.
Back to top Go down
izzy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
izzy

PostSubject: Re: ROSE! Who's going?    ROSE! Who's going?  EmptySat 26 Mar 2016 - 22:16

pia46 wrote:
Jenny In NH wrote:

whoohoo whoohoo
This year is a Bonnie Brown mini resin baby. You can order her on the ROSE site.

I thought it was a LLE baby? Either way they're both two of my favorite sculptors!
Back to top Go down
bdtimm
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
bdtimm

PostSubject: Re: ROSE! Who's going?    ROSE! Who's going?  EmptySun 27 Mar 2016 - 19:34

izzy wrote:
pia46 wrote:
Jenny In NH wrote:

whoohoo whoohoo

I thought it was a LLE baby? Either way they're both two of my favorite sculptors!

I think you are right Izzy.
Back to top Go down
bdtimm
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
bdtimm

PostSubject: Re: ROSE! Who's going?    ROSE! Who's going?  EmptySun 27 Mar 2016 - 19:40

I am going!! I will be in booth 35. happyhappy I am so excited. I can't wait to see everyone and everything. I went last year too. I actually met Jenny in the airport! I love going and can't wait to go again. There is nothing quite like going and meeting everyone and being completely saturated in all things dolly. It is one of my favorite things to do. I am bringing my daughter again this year. She is 14 and will be taking the beginner reborning class with Julie. She is very excited. But this time I am leaving my two year old home. So I can actually enjoy a sit down meal and met up with everyone in the lobby. Now THAT I am really, really excited about. whoohoo
Back to top Go down
Rayvn
Rayvn

PostSubject: Re: ROSE! Who's going?    ROSE! Who's going?  EmptySun 27 Mar 2016 - 20:09

I wish!!! We need a Rose show in Aus :)
Back to top Go down
pia46
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
pia46

PostSubject: Re: ROSE! Who's going?    ROSE! Who's going?  EmptySun 27 Mar 2016 - 21:13

Izzy is right! It is LLE resin. http://www.roseinternationaldollshow.com/Souvenir-Shop.html
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: Re: ROSE! Who's going?    ROSE! Who's going?  EmptyMon 28 Mar 2016 - 8:35

pia46 wrote:
Jenny In NH wrote:

whoohoo whoohoo

Ohhh thanks Pia! thankyou! thankyou!
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: Re: ROSE! Who's going?    ROSE! Who's going?  EmptyMon 28 Mar 2016 - 8:44

bdtimm wrote:
I am going!! I will be in booth 35. happyhappy I am so excited. I can't wait to see everyone and everything. I went last year too. I actually met Jenny in the airport! I love going and can't wait to go again. There is nothing quite like going and meeting everyone and being completely saturated in all things dolly. It is one of my favorite things to do. I am bringing my daughter again this year. She is 14 and will be taking the beginner reborning class with Julie. She is very excited. But this time I am leaving my two year old home. So I can actually enjoy a sit down meal and met up with everyone in the lobby. Now THAT I am really, really excited about. whoohoo

Doris, this time you will have some "mommy time" and will be a fun get-a-way for you this year to be able to take in all that is going on at the show!! Your daughter must be so excited to be taking a class as well!!  

Wish I was going this year to see you and Sharon's booths and to meet Izzy as well!! Take lots of pictures please!!!

thankyou!thankyou!

Last edited by Jenny In NH on Fri 1 Apr 2016 - 14:42; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: ROSE! Who's going?    ROSE! Who's going?  EmptyMon 28 Mar 2016 - 9:42

Sadly, I cannot go because of the kids and their dance competition schedule and my new job, and I am donating a prize basket for everyone!!! Hope you all have fun!!!! Will miss you!!!!! Maybe next year!!! whoohoo
Back to top Go down
Lyndies*Lovies
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Lyndies*Lovies

PostSubject: Re: ROSE! Who's going?    ROSE! Who's going?  EmptyThu 5 May 2016 - 16:51

Hubby and I will be there at table 33.  I'm also teaching a mini class - Crayon Fabric Art.  It will be an hour and  it is at 2pm on Friday.  The class will have a little drawing to practice on, but I still don't know if we have tables.

It has been ages since I've been on here and I hope I got the picture posted the first time. Yeah it worked right.
ROSE! Who's going?  P1000210
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: Hiiiiii Lyndie!!   ROSE! Who's going?  EmptyThu 5 May 2016 - 17:11

Lyndies*Lovies wrote:
Hubby and I will be there at table 33.  I'm also teaching a mini class - Crayon Fabric Art.  It will be an hour and  it is at 2pm on Friday.  The class will have a little drawing to practice on, but I still don't know if we have tables.

It has been ages since I've been on here and I hope I got the picture posted the first time.  Yeah it worked right.
ROSE! Who's going?  P1000210

Awww I wish I were going this year!! I would have loved to take your mini class!! The heart-shaped pillow is GORGEOUS!!!

Miss your witt and humor around here Lyndie!!  You are always a hoot!!

Have run at Rose!!  I went last year, and we are saving up for a wood stove this year.. sooooooo ... looks like NEXT year for me!!

happyhappy happyhappy  happyhappy
Back to top Go down
SharonR
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: ROSE! Who's going?    ROSE! Who's going?  EmptyFri 6 May 2016 - 3:47

I'm getting so excited! Been working every day on things to take for my booth. I even bit the bullet and signed up for Linda Hill's class on Advanced Reborn GHSP ... hubby is a bit grumbly about having to leave two days earlier and have 2 days to kick his heals while I'm learning. lol Poor guy!!
Back to top Go down
http://sharonskidsandkritters.blogspot.com/
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: lolll   ROSE! Who's going?  EmptyFri 6 May 2016 - 10:29

SharonR wrote:
I'm getting so excited! Been working every day on things to take for my booth. I even bit the bullet and signed up for Linda Hill's class on Advanced Reborn GHSP ... hubby is a bit grumbly about having to leave two days earlier and have 2 days to kick his heals while I'm learning. lol Poor guy!!

lol lol lol lol lol Have a blast Sharon!!! Hope you sell all your goodies at the Show!!!

Off to the movies now with hubby!! Have a great day!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ROSE! Who's going?    ROSE! Who's going?  Empty

Back to top Go down

ROSE! Who's going?
Page 1 of 1