R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Downs Baby Raspberry ~ OOAKS by Izzy UPDATE 3/24

Go down 
+4
jo_lil_sugars
cherielynn09
Jenny In NH
izzy
8 posters
AuthorMessage
izzy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
izzy

Downs Baby Raspberry ~ OOAKS by Izzy UPDATE 3/24 Empty
PostSubject: Downs Baby Raspberry ~ OOAKS by Izzy UPDATE 3/24   Downs Baby Raspberry ~ OOAKS by Izzy UPDATE 3/24 EmptyWed 23 Mar 2016 - 12:21

Here is the face of the baby in my siggy! I've been working on her a long time but she still needs her body, legs and arms finished! She will be an 8" FB silicone when done.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

3/24 I'm almost done! I have to tweak some things (her nipples are too low lol) and add her foot and arms haha but I'm starting to get excited!!

Last edited by izzy on Thu 24 Mar 2016 - 22:33; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://izzyooaks.blogspot.com
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: awwwwwwwwwwww   Downs Baby Raspberry ~ OOAKS by Izzy UPDATE 3/24 EmptyWed 23 Mar 2016 - 13:10

izzy wrote:
Here is the face of the baby in my siggy! I've been working on her a long time but she still needs her body, legs and arms finished! She will be an 8" FB silicone when done.

AWWW Izzy, she is so adorable!! Love that little tongue poking out!! My son used to do that when he was a little baby!!

Thanks for posting her sweet face!!!

thankyou! thankyou! thankyou! thankyou!

Back to top Go down
cherielynn09
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
cherielynn09

PostSubject: Re: Downs Baby Raspberry ~ OOAKS by Izzy UPDATE 3/24   Downs Baby Raspberry ~ OOAKS by Izzy UPDATE 3/24 EmptyThu 24 Mar 2016 - 17:52

Izzy..you already know that I think you are
loaded with talent...LOVING your lil ol' raspbertry!!!
Back to top Go down
jo_lil_sugars
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
jo_lil_sugars

PostSubject: Re: Downs Baby Raspberry ~ OOAKS by Izzy UPDATE 3/24   Downs Baby Raspberry ~ OOAKS by Izzy UPDATE 3/24 EmptyThu 24 Mar 2016 - 20:32

Izzy!! You are so very talented and I adore this sculpt! My nephew is down syndrome and his little face would look just like that when he was a baby! He is pure perfection loveyou!
Back to top Go down
izzy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
izzy

PostSubject: Re: Downs Baby Raspberry ~ OOAKS by Izzy UPDATE 3/24   Downs Baby Raspberry ~ OOAKS by Izzy UPDATE 3/24 EmptyThu 24 Mar 2016 - 22:33

Thanks sooo much guys! loveyou!
Back to top Go down
michellep20
Crawler
Crawler
michellep20

PostSubject: Re: Downs Baby Raspberry ~ OOAKS by Izzy UPDATE 3/24   Downs Baby Raspberry ~ OOAKS by Izzy UPDATE 3/24 EmptyFri 25 Mar 2016 - 2:57

She's wonderful Izzy! If I can give you a piece of advice, you should tweak her "little girl bits". I would hate for this part to ruin her realism when she's naked. wink
Back to top Go down
izzy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
izzy

PostSubject: Re: Downs Baby Raspberry ~ OOAKS by Izzy UPDATE 3/24   Downs Baby Raspberry ~ OOAKS by Izzy UPDATE 3/24 EmptyFri 25 Mar 2016 - 10:38

Hahahaha Michelle I noticed that too! It doesn't look as realistic in the picture, but I tweaked it some.
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: wowwwwwwwwww   Downs Baby Raspberry ~ OOAKS by Izzy UPDATE 3/24 EmptyFri 25 Mar 2016 - 10:52

Ohhhh wow Izzzzy!!! I don't know how you do it!! You have sculpted a whole body too!!! I am in awe of your talent !!!

She looks amazing!!! I can hardly make a snowman, and look at you!!

worthy worthy worthy worthy worthy worthy worthy

Did you know that my son has D.S. or as we like to call it "Up Syndrome" heheheh

happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy

loveyou!
Back to top Go down
michellep20
Crawler
Crawler
michellep20

PostSubject: Re: Downs Baby Raspberry ~ OOAKS by Izzy UPDATE 3/24   Downs Baby Raspberry ~ OOAKS by Izzy UPDATE 3/24 EmptyFri 25 Mar 2016 - 21:11

izzy wrote:
Hahahaha Michelle I noticed that too! It doesn't look as realistic in the picture, but I tweaked it some.

I'm sure you made it look so much better! happyhappy
Back to top Go down
michellep20
Crawler
Crawler
michellep20

PostSubject: Re: Downs Baby Raspberry ~ OOAKS by Izzy UPDATE 3/24   Downs Baby Raspberry ~ OOAKS by Izzy UPDATE 3/24 EmptyFri 25 Mar 2016 - 21:12

Jenny In NH wrote:
Ohhhh wow Izzzzy!!! I don't know  how you do it!! You have sculpted a whole body too!!!  I am in awe of your talent !!!

She looks amazing!!! I can hardly make a snowman, and look at you!!

worthy worthy worthy worthy worthy worthy worthy

Did you know that my son has D.S. or as we like to call it  "Up Syndrome"  heheheh

happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy

loveyou!

"Up Syndrome" I love it! happyforyou!
Back to top Go down
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

PostSubject: Re: Downs Baby Raspberry ~ OOAKS by Izzy UPDATE 3/24   Downs Baby Raspberry ~ OOAKS by Izzy UPDATE 3/24 EmptySat 26 Mar 2016 - 1:08

O WOW!!!!! Izzy......Girl, you ROCK young lady!!! Awsome sculpting skills. Your really coming along! Keep up the great work
Back to top Go down
jo_lil_sugars
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
jo_lil_sugars

PostSubject: Re: Downs Baby Raspberry ~ OOAKS by Izzy UPDATE 3/24   Downs Baby Raspberry ~ OOAKS by Izzy UPDATE 3/24 EmptySat 26 Mar 2016 - 9:04

clapclap bravo clapclap
You are soooo amazing!! I love this, I will have to show my sister, he looks like my nephew with his tongue when he was a baby. Great job on the body (I understand you are still working on it).... you go girl hamsterdance
Back to top Go down
Victoryah42

PostSubject: Re: Downs Baby Raspberry ~ OOAKS by Izzy UPDATE 3/24   Downs Baby Raspberry ~ OOAKS by Izzy UPDATE 3/24 EmptySun 14 Aug 2016 - 15:21

I love your little angel!
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Downs Baby Raspberry ~ OOAKS by Izzy UPDATE 3/24   Downs Baby Raspberry ~ OOAKS by Izzy UPDATE 3/24 EmptySun 14 Aug 2016 - 16:31

She is so cute! You are getting so good at your sculpting!!! whoohoo clapclap clapclap
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Downs Baby Raspberry ~ OOAKS by Izzy UPDATE 3/24   Downs Baby Raspberry ~ OOAKS by Izzy UPDATE 3/24 Empty

Back to top Go down

Downs Baby Raspberry ~ OOAKS by Izzy UPDATE 3/24
Page 1 of 1