R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

got my new nose drill

Go down 
+2
bearysweethearts
Jenny In NH
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

got my new nose drill  Empty
PostSubject: got my new nose drill    got my new nose drill  EmptyMon 7 Mar 2016 - 14:12

http://www.ebay.ie/itm/161732184414?_trksid=p2055845.m570.l5999&_trkparms=gh1g%3DI161732184414.N36.S1.R1.TR4

Got my new "nose" drill and I just love it!! Thought I would share with people that do/want to open the noses (I know some don't like to). Nice and small handle!

happyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappy

Last edited by Jenny In NH on Thu 10 Mar 2016 - 17:38; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bearysweethearts

PostSubject: Re: got my new nose drill    got my new nose drill  EmptyMon 7 Mar 2016 - 14:40

Thanks Jenny, I'm going to order me one if it works good.I still use the old hand one, filing and twisting the day away. bigsmile
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: i love it!! Took a long time to get here though~!   got my new nose drill  EmptyMon 7 Mar 2016 - 15:10

bearysweethearts wrote:
Thanks Jenny, I'm going to order me one if it works good.I still use the old hand one, filing and twisting the day away. bigsmile

http://www.amazon.com/NOPTEG-Precision-Vise-Model-Drill/dp/B01APEKLAY/ref=sr_1_10?s=industrial&ie=UTF8&qid=1457373987&sr=1-10&keywords=mini+hand+drill+with+keyless+chuck

here is another link but on amazon .. try to find a US seller, so it wont take EONS to get to you (I hadn't noticed mine was coming from so farrrrrr away) LOL

happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy
Back to top Go down
bearysweethearts

PostSubject: Re: got my new nose drill    got my new nose drill  EmptyMon 7 Mar 2016 - 16:03

Good point,I ordered some baby silver bangles from China last year .They were very good quality but took about 6 weeks to get them.
Back to top Go down
pia46
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
pia46

PostSubject: Re: got my new nose drill    got my new nose drill  EmptyMon 7 Mar 2016 - 16:44

I don't open my noses but shade them instead.
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: I have to..    got my new nose drill  EmptyMon 7 Mar 2016 - 18:35

pia46 wrote:
I don't open my noses but shade them instead.

I just cant stop myself, i have to do it - I have a "thing" about noses, hehhe just hassss to be open - im weird  lol

Probably cuz when I was a "collector" it made me think how even more real it looked! whoohoo

dancingbaby

You are a really great nose-shader, cuz I love your babies and I never could tell that yours were shaded not drilled!! worthy
Back to top Go down
pia46
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
pia46

PostSubject: Re: got my new nose drill    got my new nose drill  EmptyMon 7 Mar 2016 - 19:34

Thanks Jenny. I know that lots of ladies opened noses, but many have decided that the nostrils are deeper than the were originally, so they have quit opening them.
Back to top Go down
kiwiserenity
Toddler
Toddler
kiwiserenity

PostSubject: Re: got my new nose drill    got my new nose drill  EmptyTue 8 Mar 2016 - 19:02

The odd times I do open the nose I use skewers inserted straight after the last bake.....if I drilled them I'm sure I'd slip and ruin the kit.
Back to top Go down
cherielynn09
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
cherielynn09

PostSubject: Re: got my new nose drill    got my new nose drill  EmptyWed 9 Mar 2016 - 15:04

Like Pia...I have pretty much
quit drilling mine...but just shading them instead!! Alot easier and no chance
of scratching or splitting the vinyl!!!
Back to top Go down
Jackie22
Toddler
Toddler

PostSubject: Re: got my new nose drill    got my new nose drill  EmptyWed 9 Mar 2016 - 15:42

I have not drilled noses for at least 7 years, I alway shade them.
I find the sculpts that are made these days have such deep nostrils that its not really needed. Far better
and safer to shade them.

Some people get the shading all wrong too, seen many use black and dark colours, you dont use dark colours, you shade them the same tones you would for shading the inner ear , something like a watered down eyelid purple added wiith a bit of blush.
Back to top Go down
http://www.exceptional-reborn-nursery.com
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: old kits   got my new nose drill  EmptyWed 9 Mar 2016 - 16:35

Im still using up my stash, and kits are from 2008, 2009 and up, etc etc.. and they are nottttttt deep enough for my liking!! lol

Im so glad the artists are making the newer kits with deeper nostrils!! Great news!!! Thanks ladies!! Swweeeet!!! whoohoo whoohoo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: got my new nose drill    got my new nose drill  Empty

Back to top Go down

got my new nose drill
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum :: Reborn Forums :: Cozy Lounge-
Jump to: