R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Newbie! Just completed my first reborn...Gabriel

Go down 
+3
Jenny In NH
michellep20
jkozole77
7 posters
AuthorMessage
jkozole77
jkozole77

Newbie!  Just completed my first reborn...Gabriel Empty
PostSubject: Newbie! Just completed my first reborn...Gabriel   Newbie!  Just completed my first reborn...Gabriel EmptyMon 22 Feb 2016 - 19:55

Hi everyone!  Glad to be here!  My 9 year old daughter found reborn babies on Youtube a few months ago and she's been begging for one ever since.  She sold her American Girl doll to have enough money to buy one.  When her reborn came in the mail, we ALL fell in love with her.  My other daughter decided she wanted one too!  I like crafty things and I figured I could try my hand at making one for my other daughter.  Through it all, I found a new hobby and I LOVE it!  Here's my first reborn, Gabriel (Ember from BB).  Critiques are WELCOMED!  The more I learn, the better I'll get!  :)

Newbie!  Just completed my first reborn...Gabriel 111
Newbie!  Just completed my first reborn...Gabriel Img_6910
Back to top Go down
michellep20
Crawler
Crawler
michellep20

PostSubject: Re: Newbie! Just completed my first reborn...Gabriel   Newbie!  Just completed my first reborn...Gabriel EmptyMon 22 Feb 2016 - 20:48

Hi!
Wow! I love your Ember! I usually dont like this kit but I love how yours came out! worthy Beautiful!
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: hello and welcome!!   Newbie!  Just completed my first reborn...Gabriel EmptyMon 22 Feb 2016 - 21:20

jkozole77 wrote:
Hi everyone!  Glad to be here!  My 9 year old daughter found reborn babies on Youtube a few months ago and she's been begging for one ever since.  She sold her American Girl doll to have enough money to buy one.  When her reborn came in the mail, we ALL fell in love with her.  My other daughter decided she wanted one too!  I like crafty things and I figured I could try my hand at making one for my other daughter.  Through it all, I found a new hobby and I LOVE it!  Here's my first reborn, Gabriel (Ember from BB).  Critiques are WELCOMED!  The more I learn, the better I'll get!  :)

Newbie!  Just completed my first reborn...Gabriel 111
Newbie!  Just completed my first reborn...Gabriel Img_6910

Welcome to REAL!!

Wow!! That is a really great job for your first baby!!! You should have waited to show him and enter the SPRING contest for newbies!!! Make another one for the next contest!! lol

welcome :real: happyhappy welcome

Newbie!  Just completed my first reborn...Gabriel Welcom14
Back to top Go down
jkozole77
jkozole77

PostSubject: Re: Newbie! Just completed my first reborn...Gabriel   Newbie!  Just completed my first reborn...Gabriel EmptyMon 22 Feb 2016 - 21:42

michellep20 wrote:
Hi!
Wow! I love your Ember! I usually dont like this kit but I love how yours came out! worthy Beautiful!

Thanks!!! "He" was a lot of fun, the hair about killed me though.

thankyou!
Back to top Go down
jkozole77
jkozole77

PostSubject: Re: Newbie! Just completed my first reborn...Gabriel   Newbie!  Just completed my first reborn...Gabriel EmptyMon 22 Feb 2016 - 21:44

Thanks Jenny! I'm starting another tonight! Can't wait to get going on #2!

hamsterdance
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: wow   Newbie!  Just completed my first reborn...Gabriel EmptyMon 22 Feb 2016 - 22:29

jkozole77 wrote:
Thanks Jenny!  I'm starting another tonight!  Can't wait to get going on #2!

hamsterdance

You really do have a nice delicate touch for painting the babies!! You are going to rock this reborning skill!! happyhappy happyhappy

Rooting kills me too!! hehehe lol
Back to top Go down
michellep20
Crawler
Crawler
michellep20

PostSubject: Re: Newbie! Just completed my first reborn...Gabriel   Newbie!  Just completed my first reborn...Gabriel EmptyTue 23 Feb 2016 - 1:01

Im with you both! Rooting takes me forever! lol
Back to top Go down
pia46
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
pia46

PostSubject: Re: Newbie! Just completed my first reborn...Gabriel   Newbie!  Just completed my first reborn...Gabriel EmptyTue 23 Feb 2016 - 2:43

You are definitely talented! I started because of a granddaughter purchase too! Love this art form - I think you do too!
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Newbie! Just completed my first reborn...Gabriel   Newbie!  Just completed my first reborn...Gabriel EmptyTue 23 Feb 2016 - 10:33

Very sweet baby!!! Great job!! I wish my first had looked so good!!!! whoohoo happyforyou!

Rooting still takes me forever, and I have been doing this for nearly 10 years! It's just one of those things that you need to take your time at. Although, I have been to some workshops where see people just fly though rooting and I don;t get how they do it so quickly!!
Back to top Go down
bearysweethearts

PostSubject: Re: Newbie! Just completed my first reborn...Gabriel   Newbie!  Just completed my first reborn...Gabriel EmptyTue 23 Feb 2016 - 15:28

Hi, welcome to REAL!! welcome This is a great place to learn, lots of classes and Ebooks. I actually like to root.It takes me about 5 or 6 days or 10 to 12 hrs. to complete an average head working a few hours each day.. So glad you could join us. happyforyou! Kathy
Back to top Go down
Jackie22
Toddler
Toddler

PostSubject: Re: Newbie! Just completed my first reborn...Gabriel   Newbie!  Just completed my first reborn...Gabriel EmptyThu 25 Feb 2016 - 4:26

Welcome hun, looing forward to getting to know you.

Sweet baby , well done .

Jackie
Back to top Go down
http://www.exceptional-reborn-nursery.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newbie! Just completed my first reborn...Gabriel   Newbie!  Just completed my first reborn...Gabriel Empty

Back to top Go down

Newbie! Just completed my first reborn...Gabriel
Page 1 of 1