R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

February AOTM entries

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DreamWeaver
Toddler
Toddler

February AOTM entries Empty
PostSubject: February AOTM entries   February AOTM entries EmptyMon 4 Jan 2016 - 3:30

Taking entries ladies!

I am also working on something new for the monthly winners. Along with the winners Logo, the winners will receive a gift of some sort as well. I am working on the details right now so I don't know exactly what it will be just yet, and it may be different from month to month. But starting with the January winner, each month will get something. So when you win, you will need to provide me your shipping address so I can send your gift out! bigsmile
Back to top Go down
pia46
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
pia46

PostSubject: Re: February AOTM entries   February AOTM entries EmptyMon 4 Jan 2016 - 12:47

Cherie is the January winner! Congrats - anxious to see the prize!
Back to top Go down
DreamWeaver
Toddler
Toddler

PostSubject: Re: February AOTM entries   February AOTM entries EmptyWed 6 Jan 2016 - 1:54

happyhappy bigsmile
Back to top Go down
AmyR777
Toddler
Toddler
AmyR777

PostSubject: Re: February AOTM entries   February AOTM entries EmptyWed 6 Jan 2016 - 16:57

My current one is coming along slowly but I hope to have it done in time.
Back to top Go down
http://Www.reborndolls.me
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

PostSubject: Re: February AOTM entries   February AOTM entries EmptyWed 6 Jan 2016 - 18:16

When do you need the piocs by? Im working on one now....LOL That I HAVENT shown anything but wip pics. Might be able to get one in
Back to top Go down
pia46
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
pia46

PostSubject: Re: February AOTM entries   February AOTM entries EmptyWed 6 Jan 2016 - 22:42

Tinabloomfield wrote:
When do you need the piocs by? Im working on one now....LOL That I HAVENT shown anything but wip pics. Might be able to get one in
Sarah would like to have the photos by the 15th, but since it has been so hard to get entries, she will usually accept them until she puts up the poll on the 20th. It is find that you have posted WIP photos anywhere at all except on REAL. I think finished photos and eBay auctions are also okay as long as not on REAL.
Back to top Go down
DreamWeaver
Toddler
Toddler

PostSubject: Re: February AOTM entries   February AOTM entries EmptyThu 7 Jan 2016 - 1:22

pia46 wrote:
Tinabloomfield wrote:
Sarah would like to have the photos by the 15th, but since it has been so hard to get entries, she will usually accept them until she puts up the poll on the 20th. It is find that you have posted WIP photos anywhere at all except on REAL. I think finished photos and eBay auctions are also okay as long as not on REAL.

Yep! Thanks Pia! wink

I usually watch for any late entries until I finish posting the contest!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: February AOTM entries   February AOTM entries Empty

Back to top Go down

February AOTM entries
Page 1 of 1