R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What is the difference...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mayberrybabies
Crawler
Crawler
mayberrybabies

What is the difference... Empty
PostSubject: What is the difference...   What is the difference... EmptySun 30 Aug 2015 - 0:13

Between the 2 air dry ebooks?
Back to top Go down
http://mayberrybabies.com
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: What is the difference...   What is the difference... EmptyMon 31 Aug 2015 - 9:31

They are done with different paints. The Easy Air dry gives a beautiful skin tone for those wanting to try Air Dry and a soft easy to do pallet.

I will be teaching a class and ebook on the new Miracle Blend Airy Dry and Baby FX Air Dry in a couple months, after the Ginger Class. wink
Back to top Go down
mayberrybabies
Crawler
Crawler
mayberrybabies

PostSubject: Re: What is the difference...   What is the difference... EmptyWed 2 Sep 2015 - 19:25

Thank you. Taking the class is out of my budget - I am using Jo Sonja artist acrylics so I am currently matching by eye Genesis colors as close as I can since I have leftovers to compare to. Not sure how to mix to get the colors offered by the premixed brands in the tutorials.
Back to top Go down
http://mayberrybabies.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is the difference...   What is the difference... Empty

Back to top Go down

What is the difference...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum :: Reborn Forums :: Store & Ordering Questions-
Jump to: