R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Please help me find a kit match

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
joyce_angel
Toddler
Toddler
joyce_angel

Please help me find a kit match Empty
PostSubject: Please help me find a kit match   Please help me find a kit match EmptyFri 19 Jun 2015 - 14:48

Please help me find a kit match .. this sweet baby was born with brain cancer.. Her mom told me they are luck she is still alive .. She is 8 months now and She is dying :(

Here her photos .. OMG she looks so healthy .. I think It would be nice to ask for prayers too .. Thank you in advance !!
Please help me find a kit match Bebe3

Please help me find a kit match Bebe0

Please help me find a kit match Bebe9

Please help me find a kit match Bebe7

Here her now .. SOO CUTE

Please help me find a kit match Bebe00
Back to top Go down
izzy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
izzy

PostSubject: Re: Please help me find a kit match   Please help me find a kit match EmptyFri 19 Jun 2015 - 16:13

OMG that's heartbreaking. She's such an adorable baby. sad I think she looks like an Elisa Marx sculpt. Julian maybe?
Back to top Go down
http://izzyooaks.blogspot.com
kristipeachycheeks
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
kristipeachycheeks

PostSubject: baby match   Please help me find a kit match EmptyFri 19 Jun 2015 - 21:02

I think Erin or Sera Stoete for baby photo and Ping Lau's George for the older baby
Please help me find a kit match 6A72B96373A12995F1079A12AE1C0FD2
Back to top Go down
http://Peachycheeksnursery.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please help me find a kit match   Please help me find a kit match Empty

Back to top Go down

Please help me find a kit match
Page 1 of 1