R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nervous about a purchase-need opinions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
vacena
Toddler
Toddler
vacena

Nervous about a purchase-need opinions Empty
PostSubject: Nervous about a purchase-need opinions   Nervous about a purchase-need opinions EmptyFri 1 May 2015 - 3:41

Hello everyone. I was wondering if anyone has purchased from Dolls So Real. If so how was your experience? I want to pre-order a kit from their site but I'm leery of purchasing from a company that I have no experience with. Thank you in advance
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Nervous about a purchase-need opinions   Nervous about a purchase-need opinions EmptyFri 1 May 2015 - 10:39

I haven't had a problem with them ordering, although I've only ordered from them once, about 2 years ago.

I can say, that I am a bit disappointed in how they handled the Tiffany kit by Natali Blick. Natali had a problem with having all her kits made to fill her dealers order. She asked all her dealers to hold shipping their kits until everyone had them. DSR decided to ship theirs, apparently, and I have had several complaints from my buyers asking why I won't ship, and had a few people back out on their preorders from me causing me a nice loss of $$.
So, yeah, not really happy with people that can't follow simple rules to keep things fair. But as far as shipping goes...I didn't have a problem with them.
Back to top Go down
vacena
Toddler
Toddler
vacena

PostSubject: Re: Nervous about a purchase-need opinions   Nervous about a purchase-need opinions EmptyFri 1 May 2015 - 11:53

Lara, thank you for the input. I agree with you, don't see why some people can't follow simple rules. Sorry you lost $$ but in the long run you will be more respected by the artists and you could get better deals/kits in future. wink
Back to top Go down
kristipeachycheeks
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
kristipeachycheeks

PostSubject: Tffany   Nervous about a purchase-need opinions EmptyFri 1 May 2015 - 11:56

I believe Creative Impressions shipped Tfiffany early as well. I love dollssoreal- no problems with them and have ordered from there at lest 30 times. wink
Back to top Go down
http://Peachycheeksnursery.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nervous about a purchase-need opinions   Nervous about a purchase-need opinions Empty

Back to top Go down

Nervous about a purchase-need opinions
Page 1 of 1