R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

VOTING TIME CHANGING

Go down 
+4
LaShaj Flenoy-Pierson
AmyR777
joyce_angel
DreamWeaver
8 posters
AuthorMessage
DreamWeaver
Toddler
Toddler

VOTING TIME  CHANGING Empty
PostSubject: VOTING TIME CHANGING   VOTING TIME  CHANGING EmptyWed 1 Apr 2015 - 8:53

I have decided to change the length of the voting period for the contest and made the change in the rules sticky as well. Instead of 10 days it will now run for 5 days.
This will cut down on babies be held in limbo for contest who are waiting to go ebay and such.

SO PLEASE remember when you look at the babies, don't look and go back, look and make you decision at least the same day, voting time has now been cut in half!
Back to top Go down
joyce_angel
Toddler
Toddler
joyce_angel

PostSubject: Re: VOTING TIME CHANGING   VOTING TIME  CHANGING EmptyWed 1 Apr 2015 - 12:27

Much better .. Now I can finally post the photos of my Miracle on my page :) 5 days should be enough for voting ! thankyou!
Back to top Go down
AmyR777
Toddler
Toddler
AmyR777

PostSubject: Re: VOTING TIME CHANGING   VOTING TIME  CHANGING EmptyWed 1 Apr 2015 - 12:39

Great! bigsmile
Back to top Go down
http://Www.reborndolls.me
LaShaj Flenoy-Pierson
Toddler
Toddler
LaShaj Flenoy-Pierson

PostSubject: RE: VOTING TIME CHANGING   VOTING TIME  CHANGING EmptyTue 7 Apr 2015 - 15:01

That sounds great! thankyou!
Back to top Go down
http://www.divineartdolls.weebly.com
Patti-Cake Nursery
Toddler
Toddler
Patti-Cake Nursery

PostSubject: Re: VOTING TIME CHANGING   VOTING TIME  CHANGING EmptyTue 7 Apr 2015 - 15:25

thankyou!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ebay.com/usr/sophiemarie2cute
pia46
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
pia46

PostSubject: Re: VOTING TIME CHANGING   VOTING TIME  CHANGING EmptyTue 7 Apr 2015 - 16:06

joyce_angel wrote:
Much better .. Now I can finally post the photos of my Miracle on my page :)  5 days should be enough for voting ! thankyou!
Thank you Joyce - Your Miracle was lovely! You could have shown her on your FB page and still entered her - those rules were just changed effective with the May AOTM. By the way, the photos for May are due by Sunday to Sarah.
Back to top Go down
joyce_angel
Toddler
Toddler
joyce_angel

PostSubject: Re: VOTING TIME CHANGING   VOTING TIME  CHANGING EmptyTue 7 Apr 2015 - 17:34

So the dates have changed ??.. Will it not be the 20th anymore?
Back to top Go down
sandys sweethearts
Toddler
Toddler
sandys sweethearts

PostSubject: Re: VOTING TIME CHANGING   VOTING TIME  CHANGING EmptyFri 10 Apr 2015 - 7:45

Its always been due by the 15th...contest posted on the 20th wink
Back to top Go down
joyce_angel
Toddler
Toddler
joyce_angel

PostSubject: Re: VOTING TIME CHANGING   VOTING TIME  CHANGING EmptyFri 10 Apr 2015 - 13:51

Thank You !!
Back to top Go down
DreamWeaver
Toddler
Toddler

PostSubject: Re: VOTING TIME CHANGING   VOTING TIME  CHANGING EmptyFri 10 Apr 2015 - 17:44

Yes due date for pics is the 15'th but I do always look for late entries until I put contest up on the 20'th.....I know things happen! wink
Back to top Go down
Bornannew
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Bornannew

PostSubject: Re: VOTING TIME CHANGING   VOTING TIME  CHANGING EmptySat 11 Apr 2015 - 1:04

pia46 wrote:
joyce_angel wrote:
Much better .. Now I can finally post the photos of my Miracle on my page :)  5 days should be enough for voting ! thankyou!
Thank you Joyce - Your Miracle was lovely! You could have shown her on your FB page and still entered her - those rules were just changed effective with the May AOTM. By the way, the photos for May are due by Sunday to Sarah.

Ok...so, now I am confused... the 15th is on Wednesday not Sunday... eyeroll
Back to top Go down
pia46
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
pia46

PostSubject: Re: VOTING TIME CHANGING   VOTING TIME  CHANGING EmptySat 11 Apr 2015 - 12:32

Bornannew wrote:
pia46 wrote:
joyce_angel wrote:

Ok...so, now I am confused... the 15th is on Wednesday not Sunday... eyeroll

OOPS ! Sorry Pricilla - the photos are due on the 15th, but Sarah says she will accept entries until the 20th so I guess the (secondary) deadline is really the 20th.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VOTING TIME CHANGING   VOTING TIME  CHANGING Empty

Back to top Go down

VOTING TIME CHANGING
Page 1 of 1