R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello from the South!

Go down 
+3
Jenny In NH
cherielynn09
Pithenia
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Pithenia

Hello from the South! Empty
PostSubject: Hello from the South!   Hello from the South! EmptyMon 2 Mar 2015 - 12:00

Hello Everyone,

My name is Mildred Posey and I am not really from the south, I was born and raised in Danville, IL. I just moved to the south a couple of months ago. I also just purchased my first reborn baby. I am currently doing research to start my own reborn nursery. I would like to have a physical nursery, not an online only nursery. I am 38 years old, married and together we have eight children, all but three are grown and out the house. I ran across this site looking for fake baby formula that does not spoil and I must say I am very happy to have found it.

It is nice to meet each of you and I look forward to learning from you all.

Mildred
Back to top Go down
cherielynn09
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
cherielynn09

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the South!   Hello from the South! EmptyMon 2 Mar 2015 - 15:01

Hello from the South! WelcometoGroupanimated

Hi there Mildred!!!

Glad you are here!
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: hi and welcome to REAL   Hello from the South! EmptyMon 2 Mar 2015 - 15:12

Pithenia wrote:
Hello Everyone,

My name is Mildred Posey and I am not really from the south, I was born and raised in Danville, IL. I just moved to the south a couple of months ago. I also just purchased my first reborn baby. I am currently doing research to start my own reborn nursery. I would like to have a physical nursery, not an online only nursery.  I am 38 years old, married and together we have eight children, all but three are grown and out the house. I ran across this site looking for fake baby formula that does not spoil and I must say I am very happy to have found it.

It is nice to meet each of you and I look forward to learning from you all.

Mildred

Hi Mildred!!

welcomeweeeeee!:real:weeeeee!

Hello from the South! Welcom11

I am a mother of 2, both are adults! Grandmother of 2!!

I started out as a reborn collector and now enjoy making them!  Have learned so much here at REAL!  Lots of talented ladies here!   Have fun looking and searching the forum!!
Back to top Go down
bearysweethearts

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the South!   Hello from the South! EmptyMon 2 Mar 2015 - 19:10

Hi Mildred, Welcome to REAL! :real: welcome Glad you could join us! happyforyou! hamsterdance dancingelephant Kathy
Back to top Go down
AmyR777
Toddler
Toddler
AmyR777

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the South!   Hello from the South! EmptyMon 2 Mar 2015 - 19:14

Welcome, Mildred! welcome
Back to top Go down
http://Www.reborndolls.me
Carolynsdollhouse
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Carolynsdollhouse

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the South!   Hello from the South! EmptySat 8 Aug 2015 - 13:58

Hi Mildred!!
  Welcome to Real!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/CarolynAnnDuff
izzy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
izzy

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the South!   Hello from the South! EmptySat 8 Aug 2015 - 22:12

:real:
Back to top Go down
http://izzyooaks.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the South!   Hello from the South! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello from the South!
Page 1 of 1