R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Thank You to Rachel orange grove nursery.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jamie taylor
Crawler
Crawler

Thank You to Rachel orange grove nursery. Empty
PostSubject: Thank You to Rachel orange grove nursery.   Thank You to Rachel orange grove nursery. EmptyTue 23 Dec 2014 - 23:11

Thank you so much. I'll try to get pictures on .
Back to top Go down
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: Thank You to Rachel orange grove nursery.   Thank You to Rachel orange grove nursery. EmptyTue 30 Dec 2014 - 11:11

I hope it's okay to post pictures, I'm sure the ladies would love to see your gifts. bigsmile 

This is what I made for Jamie, because she said her favorite color was "jewel tones" and she wanted something hand made for her reborn.  I made a frilly dress (because she likes frills), matching panties, shoes, and a top hat headband.  I also sent her some reborning supplies:a blending brush, Prismacolor pencils for veins and capillaries, a baking sheet, and glass bowls for mixing paint.

Thank You to Rachel orange grove nursery. 0111

Thank You to Rachel orange grove nursery. 0812

Thank You to Rachel orange grove nursery. 0711

Thank You to Rachel orange grove nursery. 1011
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/orangegrovenursery?ref=hdr_shop_menu
jamie taylor
Crawler
Crawler

PostSubject: Re: Thank You to Rachel orange grove nursery.   Thank You to Rachel orange grove nursery. EmptyTue 30 Dec 2014 - 20:53

It is I tried to post pictures with my iPad but it wouldn't let post because I couldn't copy and paste. Thank you for posting pictures . I love everything I got. The dress with the hat and shoes are so beautiful that you.
Back to top Go down
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: Thank You to Rachel orange grove nursery.   Thank You to Rachel orange grove nursery. EmptyTue 30 Dec 2014 - 22:46

I'm glad you like everything.  happyhappy (My daughter was jealous of the dress, she kept saying how she wished she had more clothes for her reborns. lol)
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/orangegrovenursery?ref=hdr_shop_menu
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thank You to Rachel orange grove nursery.   Thank You to Rachel orange grove nursery. Empty

Back to top Go down

Thank You to Rachel orange grove nursery.
Page 1 of 1