R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Thank you, Debbie!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
nightowlnursery
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
nightowlnursery

Thank you, Debbie! Empty
PostSubject: Thank you, Debbie!   Thank you, Debbie! EmptySat 25 Oct 2014 - 14:22

I have received my Round Robin for October from Debbie and the things she sent me are so precious!!!!! I received a Minnie Mouse, Minnie pacis, a red hairband and minnie themed ribbin and last but not least....the cutest tutu I have ever seen!!!!! The pictures do not do it justice! Thanks so much, Debbie!!!!!! Here are pics....

Thank you, Debbie! 026
Thank you, Debbie! 027
Thank you, Debbie! 028
Thank you, Debbie! 029
Thank you, Debbie! 030
Thank you, Debbie! 031-2
Back to top Go down
http://www.nightowlnursery.com
kissnangel
Crawler
Crawler

Thank you, Debbie! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thank you, Debbie!   Thank you, Debbie! EmptySat 25 Oct 2014 - 15:08

I'm so glad you like them. I love Minney Mouse!!! This RR was perfect for getting me in the Disney spirit as we are headed to Disney World next month. YAY
Back to top Go down
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

Thank you, Debbie! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thank you, Debbie!   Thank you, Debbie! EmptyFri 31 Oct 2014 - 2:35

Awesome gifts, Minnie (and Mickey!) are awesome!  Debbie...take me with you when you go to Disney World???! prayer prayer prayer
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/orangegrovenursery?ref=hdr_shop_menu
Sponsored content

Thank you, Debbie! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thank you, Debbie!   Thank you, Debbie! Empty

Back to top Go down

Thank you, Debbie!
Page 1 of 1