R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Amazing Detail : DVD vs eBook ?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
cindyw

Amazing Detail : DVD vs eBook ? Empty
PostSubject: Amazing Detail : DVD vs eBook ?   Amazing Detail : DVD vs eBook ? EmptySat 4 Oct 2014 - 0:54

Hi,
- Are they same tutorial "Amazing Detail eBOOK" vs "Amazing Detail DVD version" ? I mean, INSIDE has SAME lesson, same doll ?

- What's the different between Advanced Newborn and New Life Begin ? Is that worthied to buy both ?

I want to buy 3, but still confused which one...

Thanks !
Back to top Go down
pia46
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
pia46

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Detail : DVD vs eBook ?   Amazing Detail : DVD vs eBook ? EmptySat 4 Oct 2014 - 2:27

I hope a moderator will come along and answer your question soon!
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Detail : DVD vs eBook ?   Amazing Detail : DVD vs eBook ? EmptySat 4 Oct 2014 - 9:45

cindyw wrote:
Hi,
- Are they same tutorial "Amazing Detail eBOOK" vs "Amazing Detail DVD version" ? I mean, INSIDE has SAME lesson, same doll ?

- What's the different between Advanced Newborn and New Life Begin ? Is that worthied to buy both ?

I want to buy 3, but still confused which one...

Thanks !

The DVD will have some of the same details that the book does yet, but sometimes watching someone "live" is more helpful then the written form.

The Advanced Newborn and the New Life books have 2 different skintones with different pallets used to achieve them. They are done by different artists as well. The New Life book, is a tone for a baby just born and also has umbilical cord instructions.

Your Newborn book, has a great in depth skin tone that works well for most kits. Hope that helps.
Back to top Go down
KatarinasDreamNursery
Crawler
Crawler
KatarinasDreamNursery

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Detail : DVD vs eBook ?   Amazing Detail : DVD vs eBook ? EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014 - 15:38

I was wondering the same, thanks for the clarification Lara :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Detail : DVD vs eBook ?   Amazing Detail : DVD vs eBook ? Empty

Back to top Go down

Amazing Detail : DVD vs eBook ?
Page 1 of 1