R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Labor Is Over! My Baby Has Arrived! Thank you Michelle!

Go down 
+7
Jenny In NH
melabugs
Tiffeny
LollipopCradle
With Love Nursery
Michelle73
nightowlnursery
11 posters
AuthorMessage
nightowlnursery
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
nightowlnursery

Labor Is Over! My Baby Has Arrived! Thank you Michelle! Empty
PostSubject: Labor Is Over! My Baby Has Arrived! Thank you Michelle!   Labor Is Over! My Baby Has Arrived! Thank you Michelle! EmptyFri 2 May 2014 - 15:51

I am so excited to introduce my swap baby from Michelle Bailey of Rose E Cheeks Nursery! Michelle, this is one beautiful baby! Your painting is superb!!! Her lips are gorgeous! Well, all of her is gorgeous! I love surprises and this was definitely a surprise. I didn't look inside the folder until after I opened all the other packages, including baby. I couldn't really remember who I had on my list of favorites for sculpt and I purposely didn't look back because I wanted to be surprised (normally it will be #1 on your list.) Boy, was I puzzled. LOL! All the time I was marveling about how pretty she was I was trying to figure out "who's face is this?' I am so sorry that you hurt yourself and I completely understand, I have carpel tunnel which causes enormous pain in my hands, wrists, arms and even my shoulder when it is really bad. (It has actually been pretty awful today!) Anyway, this is a very happy accident I can assure you! I really love her!!!!! Ok, ok, I will hush up now and get on with the pictures!

Last edited by nightowlnursery on Mon 23 Jun 2014 - 15:00; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.nightowlnursery.com
Michelle73
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: Labor Is Over! My Baby Has Arrived! Thank you Michelle!   Labor Is Over! My Baby Has Arrived! Thank you Michelle! EmptyFri 2 May 2014 - 16:06

Awwwwww yay I am sooooo happy you like her .....I just wish I could of rooted eyelashes but my wrist just hurt to much  sad 

To the other ladies just in case there is confusion .....right in the middle of me painting on a doll that Shannon wanted on her list I fell and sprained my right wrist real bad so I couldn't finish up the original doll I chose from her list. I immediately contacted Sharon and told her what happened and what I could do to finish the swap .....which was give Shannon my sweet Mavie that I had already finished painting a couple months back! Sharon told me under the circumstances she felt that would be ok .....so that is what I did :) That's why poor Mavie has no eyelashes!

Poor thing wasn't yet put together so with my instructions and a little help of what I could do my husband put her together and I think he did a fine job .....poor guy LOL. ANd a baby was born on April 20 :) I am thrilled that you love her Shannon .....she is only the second doll I have completely completed! Thank you for your compliments on my painting as I am always criticizing my work but I guess I am my worst critic  lol 
Back to top Go down
http://www.roseecheeksrebornnursery.net
With Love Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
With Love Nursery

PostSubject: Re: Labor Is Over! My Baby Has Arrived! Thank you Michelle!   Labor Is Over! My Baby Has Arrived! Thank you Michelle! EmptyFri 2 May 2014 - 16:07

WOW! That baby is G O R G E O U S !!!! Congratulations. Is she bald or does she have any hair. Couldn't tell with her hat on.  whoohoo 
Back to top Go down
With Love Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
With Love Nursery

PostSubject: Re: Labor Is Over! My Baby Has Arrived! Thank you Michelle!   Labor Is Over! My Baby Has Arrived! Thank you Michelle! EmptyFri 2 May 2014 - 16:09

Oh I am assuming she is a baldy since she has no eyelashes. Hope you feel better Michelle! That sounds painful.
Back to top Go down
nightowlnursery
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
nightowlnursery

PostSubject: Re: Labor Is Over! My Baby Has Arrived! Thank you Michelle!   Labor Is Over! My Baby Has Arrived! Thank you Michelle! EmptyFri 2 May 2014 - 16:20

Yep she is a baldy and she wears it well!  lol 
Back to top Go down
http://www.nightowlnursery.com
Michelle73
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: Labor Is Over! My Baby Has Arrived! Thank you Michelle!   Labor Is Over! My Baby Has Arrived! Thank you Michelle! EmptyFri 2 May 2014 - 16:23

With Love Nursery wrote:
Oh I am assuming she is a baldy since she has no eyelashes. Hope you feel better Michelle! That sounds painful.

Yes she is a baldie and that is because I don't have rooting down yet ugh .....although I can root eyelashes but because I hurt my right wrist I wasn't able too!

Thanks Stephanie and yes my wrist is painful ....really sucks!!!!
Back to top Go down
LollipopCradle
Toddler
Toddler
LollipopCradle

PostSubject: Re: Labor Is Over! My Baby Has Arrived! Thank you Michelle!   Labor Is Over! My Baby Has Arrived! Thank you Michelle! EmptyFri 2 May 2014 - 16:37

Mavie is beautiful! Congrats Shannon! Hope your injuries heal quickly, Michelle.
Back to top Go down
Michelle73
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: Labor Is Over! My Baby Has Arrived! Thank you Michelle!   Labor Is Over! My Baby Has Arrived! Thank you Michelle! EmptyFri 2 May 2014 - 16:49

LollipopCradle wrote:
Mavie is beautiful! Congrats Shannon! Hope your injuries heal quickly, Michelle.

Thank you Paula , appreciate that bigsmile 
Back to top Go down
Tiffeny
Toddler
Toddler
Tiffeny

PostSubject: Re: Labor Is Over! My Baby Has Arrived! Thank you Michelle!   Labor Is Over! My Baby Has Arrived! Thank you Michelle! EmptyFri 2 May 2014 - 18:47

She's a beauty!! I'm still waiting.....
Back to top Go down
Michelle73
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: Labor Is Over! My Baby Has Arrived! Thank you Michelle!   Labor Is Over! My Baby Has Arrived! Thank you Michelle! EmptyFri 2 May 2014 - 19:01

Ribbons and Rainbows wrote:
She's a beauty!!  I'm still waiting.....

Thank you and I am still waiting right along with you  wink 
Back to top Go down
melabugs
Crawler
Crawler

PostSubject: Re: Labor Is Over! My Baby Has Arrived! Thank you Michelle!   Labor Is Over! My Baby Has Arrived! Thank you Michelle! EmptyFri 2 May 2014 - 19:18

She is such a cutie! What a wonderful idea. I hope you get better soon. I do understand, this swap was intense for me too. I'm lucky I finished my doll. Just as I finished painting her, (latter that day), I had a heart attack and was supposed to be hospitalized, (I had to deny them because I'm going to school and there was no way I was going to fail my $1,000 class, the doctor wasn't happy with me). Then two days later my youngest daughter broke her arm. Sometimes, I felt everything was against me in finishing this doll and getting her out. I'm so glad everything worked out for you two, and you found a wonderful home for your little one. That's the thing I like so much about art, sometimes things work out better, when things don't work as planed. Congrats!
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: re   Labor Is Over! My Baby Has Arrived! Thank you Michelle! EmptyFri 2 May 2014 - 21:45

What a beautiful baby! Looks very newborn-ish too!  wave wave 
Back to top Go down
SharonR
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: Labor Is Over! My Baby Has Arrived! Thank you Michelle!   Labor Is Over! My Baby Has Arrived! Thank you Michelle! EmptySat 3 May 2014 - 2:48

She's adorable! I typically am not drawn to the preemies, but this one is really eye catching!!
Back to top Go down
http://sharonskidsandkritters.blogspot.com/
barbara
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
barbara

PostSubject: Re: Labor Is Over! My Baby Has Arrived! Thank you Michelle!   Labor Is Over! My Baby Has Arrived! Thank you Michelle! EmptySat 3 May 2014 - 13:50

She is so pretty! Congrats!
Back to top Go down
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: Labor Is Over! My Baby Has Arrived! Thank you Michelle!   Labor Is Over! My Baby Has Arrived! Thank you Michelle! EmptySat 3 May 2014 - 15:05

She's beautiful!  And wow, what a story, I'm sorry about your wrist, Michelle. Congrats, Shannon!  happyhappy
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/orangegrovenursery?ref=hdr_shop_menu
Michelle73
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: Labor Is Over! My Baby Has Arrived! Thank you Michelle!   Labor Is Over! My Baby Has Arrived! Thank you Michelle! EmptySun 4 May 2014 - 19:54

Orange_Grove_Nursery wrote:
She's beautiful!  And wow, what a story, I'm sorry about your wrist, Michelle. Congrats, Shannon!  happyhappy

Thanks Rachel and yes the story is dramatic LOL. Thanks about my wrist , it is feeling better but I am still in pain ....I swear breaking it would have been less painful because I have had broken bones before and I have NEVER had so much pain as I have had in this wrist sprain!
Back to top Go down
Michelle73
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: Labor Is Over! My Baby Has Arrived! Thank you Michelle!   Labor Is Over! My Baby Has Arrived! Thank you Michelle! EmptySun 4 May 2014 - 19:55

SharonR wrote:
She's adorable! I typically am not drawn to the preemies, but this one is really eye catching!!

Thanks Sharon and it's funny you say that because I am not usually drawn to preemies either , I just think they are to small but this one ....well there is something about her ....I loved how she felt in my arms after getting her together. She is just precious and I will miss her but I am so glad she has a forever home with Shannon  bigsmile 
Back to top Go down
Michelle73
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: Labor Is Over! My Baby Has Arrived! Thank you Michelle!   Labor Is Over! My Baby Has Arrived! Thank you Michelle! EmptySun 4 May 2014 - 19:56

With Love Nursery wrote:
WOW! That baby is G O R G E O U S !!!! Congratulations. Is she bald or does she have any hair. Couldn't tell with her hat on.  whoohoo 

Thanks Stephanie. I give all the thanks to Lara's preemie class ....that is the palette I used on this little one. It's a gorgeous palette and I will be using it again for my next preemie!
Back to top Go down
Michelle73
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: Labor Is Over! My Baby Has Arrived! Thank you Michelle!   Labor Is Over! My Baby Has Arrived! Thank you Michelle! EmptySun 4 May 2014 - 19:57

melabugs wrote:
She is such a cutie! What a wonderful idea. I hope you get better soon. I do understand, this swap was intense for me too. I'm lucky I finished my doll. Just as I finished painting her, (latter that day), I had a heart attack and was supposed to be hospitalized, (I had to deny them because I'm going to school and there was no way I was going to fail my $1,000 class, the doctor wasn't happy with me). Then two days later my youngest daughter broke her arm. Sometimes, I felt everything was against me in finishing this doll and getting her out. I'm so glad everything worked out for you two, and you found a wonderful home for your little one. That's the thing I like so much about art, sometimes things work out better, when things don't work as planed. Congrats!

Thanks! I am so sorry to hear about your heart attack , not fun at all! Hope your resting and feeling better soon.
Back to top Go down
melabugs
Crawler
Crawler

PostSubject: Re: Labor Is Over! My Baby Has Arrived! Thank you Michelle!   Labor Is Over! My Baby Has Arrived! Thank you Michelle! EmptyMon 5 May 2014 - 3:24

Thank you, I am. I'm sorry this is so bad for you. I really hope you start feeling better soon. I'm not sure what the weather is like where you are, but ice and a heat can help. Somedays one works better than the other, try both. Soaking it can help too, you may even be able to get a few nice bubble baths out of it.  wink Take some time and relax. You'll be back to yourself in no time.  bigsmile 
Back to top Go down
Michelle73
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: Labor Is Over! My Baby Has Arrived! Thank you Michelle!   Labor Is Over! My Baby Has Arrived! Thank you Michelle! EmptyMon 5 May 2014 - 15:59

melabugs wrote:
Thank you, I am. I'm sorry this is so bad for you. I really hope you start feeling better soon. I'm not sure what the weather is like where you are, but ice and a heat can help. Somedays one works better than the other, try both. Soaking it can help too, you may even be able to get a few nice bubble baths out of it.  wink Take some time and relax. You'll be back to yourself in no time.  bigsmile 

Thanks I will do that  thankyou! bigsmile 
Back to top Go down
joyce_angel
Toddler
Toddler
joyce_angel

PostSubject: Re: Labor Is Over! My Baby Has Arrived! Thank you Michelle!   Labor Is Over! My Baby Has Arrived! Thank you Michelle! EmptyMon 5 May 2014 - 21:24

She is Adorable !!
Back to top Go down
Michelle73
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: Labor Is Over! My Baby Has Arrived! Thank you Michelle!   Labor Is Over! My Baby Has Arrived! Thank you Michelle! EmptyMon 5 May 2014 - 22:34

joyce_angel wrote:
She is Adorable !!

Thank you! I already miss her but I know she is in good hands  bigsmile 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Labor Is Over! My Baby Has Arrived! Thank you Michelle!   Labor Is Over! My Baby Has Arrived! Thank you Michelle! Empty

Back to top Go down

Labor Is Over! My Baby Has Arrived! Thank you Michelle!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum :: Reborn Forums :: Swap Meet! :: Official REAL Baby Swaps-
Jump to: