R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I really need some prayers ladies!!!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

I really need some prayers ladies!!!!!  Empty
PostSubject: I really need some prayers ladies!!!!!    I really need some prayers ladies!!!!!  EmptyWed 30 Apr 2014 - 9:22

Now that the shock has worn off some, I can talk about what happened yesterday morning.

I dropped malissa off at school, and started my normal route to mom and dads house.

Got about a mile from where the accident happened and I hear sirens, and pull over.

When I got to the higway there was a multi car accident, and one of the cars was fully engulfed in flames, there was a telephone pole laying on top of that car.....

I was stuck, at that light for 30 minutes, watching until the police started to move things out of the way.

so....I go about my day as usual, and then the 6 o clock news came on..... that is when my body hit the floor.

Not only did I find out that someone had died in that car fire....but it was someone my hubby and I know really well. He was a gentleman we bought our vehicles from at Simmons Ford

I have been through so much in this last week, and I'm having a really hard time coping. Taking care of dad and Mark help a lot, because it keeps my mind busy, but inside Im falling apart..... sad 

I am just sick....and don't know how to deal, its one thing to see a car on fire....but its totally different when you know that a person burned to death.

Please pray for the Simmons family, and for me also...........

Back to top Go down
barb
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
barb

PostSubject: Re: I really need some prayers ladies!!!!!    I really need some prayers ladies!!!!!  EmptyWed 30 Apr 2014 - 9:45

My prayers are with you and the Simmonds family.
Back to top Go down
momiof4girlz
Toddler
Toddler

PostSubject: Re: I really need some prayers ladies!!!!!    I really need some prayers ladies!!!!!  EmptyWed 30 Apr 2014 - 10:19

Sorry to hear such sad news. It makes you realize how fragile and precious life is. I pray you find peace and comfort. I will also pray for your friend and his family.

Sending you hugs
Barbi
Back to top Go down
Joy Franklin
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: I really need some prayers ladies!!!!!    I really need some prayers ladies!!!!!  EmptyMon 5 May 2014 - 0:06

Oh Tina!
I just saw this tonight. You poor baby! That truly is awful to go through.
28 years ago we were going on a little mini vacation with all the kids and were going up M-52 just past Perrysburg when we saw a station wagon on fire off to the side of the highway. There were LOTs of EMS there etc. But, you could see through the flames and see bodies. We had all the kids in the Suburban and Tom ordered everyone to look on the other side of the road for "the dog that just ran across the road".....excellent thinking on his part! The kids didn't see what he and I saw and it has haunted us to this day and we never go that far up 52 if we can avoid it.
It took awhile and alot of prayer but eventually we stopped seeing the sight in our minds. Just pray Tina.....the Lord will take it away.
love you
joy
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: praying   I really need some prayers ladies!!!!!  EmptyMon 5 May 2014 - 11:36

So sad Tina, so sorry for all you are going through! Sending you prayers and love!!

prayer prayer prayer prayer prayer 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I really need some prayers ladies!!!!!    I really need some prayers ladies!!!!!  Empty

Back to top Go down

I really need some prayers ladies!!!!!
Page 1 of 1