R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Heaven gained a new angel

Go down 
+3
cherielynn09
threads
Tinabloomfield
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

Heaven gained a new angel Empty
PostSubject: Heaven gained a new angel   Heaven gained a new angel EmptyMon 28 Apr 2014 - 2:11

Please keep our family in your prayers, over the next few days. Tammy (my sister in laws mom) lost her battle with cancer, and passed away shortly before 9 pm this evening (27th). We were all there with her, as she made her journey to our heavenly Father. I am so blessed to be able to have helped the hospice nurse clean her up, and get her dressed in fresh clothing, for the funeral folks that picked her up at midnight tonight. It brings me peace, that I was able to help out with that, although small in nature. Her daughters had other things on their minds, so I stepped in, and Im glad I did. It gave me a chance to say my good byes, as well, as making sure she was clean for her journey. I think it was good of them to ask me to help, because I know some day, I will be doing this for my father in law also, so I will now know what to expect. It has been a very long and stressful weekend for us.....please keep us in your prayers.
Tina
Back to top Go down
threads
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: Heaven gained a new angel   Heaven gained a new angel EmptyMon 28 Apr 2014 - 5:29

Such a lovely person you are, and all will be included in prayers.
Back to top Go down
http://www.threads-for-tiny-tots.webs.com
cherielynn09
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
cherielynn09

PostSubject: Re: Heaven gained a new angel   Heaven gained a new angel EmptyMon 28 Apr 2014 - 10:47

Sad and the coming days will be hard...but there is a peace in knowing that she is with Jesus in heaven right now!!!
Back to top Go down
handy denise
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
handy denise

PostSubject: Re: Heaven gained a new angel   Heaven gained a new angel EmptyMon 28 Apr 2014 - 10:50

so very sorry for your loss and that of your family! Prayers are with you all.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/handdcreations/
Joy Franklin
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: Heaven gained a new angel   Heaven gained a new angel EmptyMon 28 Apr 2014 - 22:13

Tina, I am so sorry that her journey has come to an end. It is a awesome act to help get the body ready for transport. There is nothing like it for saying good bye and for forming new memories. My daughters and I prepared my mom at the funeral home for her funeral and viewing and the three of us healed remarkably in those 2 hours. What a special gift you gave and received.
My prayers as always
Joy
Back to top Go down
momiof4girlz
Toddler
Toddler

PostSubject: Re: Heaven gained a new angel   Heaven gained a new angel EmptyWed 30 Apr 2014 - 10:22

So sorry for your loss. What a wonderful way to be able to help her with her transition. Prayers being sent your way.
Hugs Barbi
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: so sorry   Heaven gained a new angel EmptyFri 2 May 2014 - 22:41

So sorry for your loss. Sending you prayers Tina, in the hard times, until you feel God's touch taking the sadness away and lifting you up.

prayer prayer prayer prayer 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heaven gained a new angel   Heaven gained a new angel Empty

Back to top Go down

Heaven gained a new angel
Page 1 of 1