R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Oven type which is best

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kathie Mock

Oven type which is best Empty
PostSubject: Oven type which is best   Oven type which is best EmptyFri 21 Feb 2014 - 19:57

Hi, the e-book I am using suggests a NuWave halogen oven for curing the GHSP. I can only find an infrared. What is the difference and is it okay to use the infrared?
Back to top Go down

Oven type which is best Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oven type which is best   Oven type which is best EmptyFri 21 Feb 2014 - 21:24

Hi Kathy,

I use the NuWave as do a lot of others who reborn dolls.  I use the one shown in the link below, but I bought mine at Sears because that was where it was the cheapest at the time I bought it.  Others use different ovens and they work well for them.  I am very happy with my NuWave and have had no problems with it.  If you get the NuWave, be very sure that you get the extension ring as it is necessary to prevent the doll parts from being too close to the heat source.

http://www.nuwaveoven.com/

Here is an article that might help.
The NuWave Oven vs. Halogen Ovens

http://www.nuwave-oven-reviews.com/article/the-nuwave-oven-vs-halogen-ovens/

I'm sure others will be jumping in with their comments as I know there are several types of ovens used.  Read everything and get the one that you think will work best for you.

Hugs,
Beverley
Back to top Go down

Oven type which is best
Page 1 of 1