R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Class entries extended!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
April
Admin
Admin
April

Class entries extended! Empty
PostSubject: Class entries extended!   Class entries extended! EmptySat 15 Feb 2014 - 12:25

To give a chance for more entries I've decided to extend the entry date for the class contest. I will take entries until Friday Feb. 21, contest will be posted on the 22. Email them to me at aprilyapspn@gmail.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetiepienursery.com/index.html
3crazkidz
Toddler
Toddler
3crazkidz

Class entries extended! Empty
PostSubject: Class entries extended   Class entries extended! EmptySat 15 Feb 2014 - 17:43

I wish I could have done one but I didn't have a baby to do because xiver didn't come in in time. I didn't have the money to buy another one. I needed to save for
xiver.i cant wait to see the babys.
Back to top Go down

Class entries extended!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum :: Contests :: Hispanic Class Contest-
Jump to: