R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dad is not doing very well

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
loretta
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
loretta

Dad is not doing very well Empty
PostSubject: Dad is not doing very well   Dad is not doing very well EmptyTue 28 Jan 2014 - 0:50

Please pray for my Dad we have finally got a bed for him up here in Mansfield we will be able to take Mum to see Dad each day, But he is going down hill he is not eating and has lost a lot of weight they are weighing Dad daily at the moment, the Doctor is seeing Dad to-day as he is supposed to have a MRI on the 3rd February but I don't think this will go ahead, if the tumor has started growing again they cannot do anything about it as he cannot have another operation or chemo.

We feel that it is something that Dad really does not have to go through, Mum misses him so much and want's to see him we are about 3 hours drive from Dad and we have had so many medical things going on, Barry was in hospital with his kidney stones again and I had to have a MRI on my back which showed the protruding disc's, I have to go to hospital for a epidural on the spine for the pain then back surgery. I will have the epidural but I cannot have the operation with looking after Mum, Dad and I'm the career for Barry.

We really need prayers to help us I pray every night for God to look after all of my family Just holding everything together at the moment, just so much pressure

Thank you all in advance

Back to top Go down
kristipeachycheeks
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
kristipeachycheeks

PostSubject: Dad   Dad is not doing very well EmptyTue 28 Jan 2014 - 1:12

So sorry - I totally relate, my dad was in the hospital last weekend- he has Lewy-body dementia and is quickly getting worse. Many prayers! angelsmiley 
Back to top Go down
http://Peachycheeksnursery.com
fay
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby
fay

PostSubject: Re: Dad is not doing very well   Dad is not doing very well EmptyTue 28 Jan 2014 - 4:17

Praying for you and your family Loretta. Take each day as it comes and make the best of your time together. Praying for pain relief for you also.
Back to top Go down
threads
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: Dad is not doing very well   Dad is not doing very well EmptyTue 28 Jan 2014 - 4:45

Praying for you all, my heart goes out to you as I know how difficult
its been for you. Sending lots of hugs
Back to top Go down
http://www.threads-for-tiny-tots.webs.com
Dreaming Angel
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Dreaming Angel

PostSubject: Re: Dad is not doing very well   Dad is not doing very well EmptyTue 28 Jan 2014 - 14:50

prayers being sent
Back to top Go down
http://dreamingangelnursery.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dad is not doing very well   Dad is not doing very well Empty

Back to top Go down

Dad is not doing very well
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum :: Non-Reborn Forums :: Prayer requests-
Jump to: