R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SILICONE KIT "NICO" AVAILABLE Look at the inner mouth all details modelled!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
exclusiveSR

SILICONE KIT "NICO" AVAILABLE Look at the inner mouth all details modelled! Empty
PostSubject: SILICONE KIT "NICO" AVAILABLE Look at the inner mouth all details modelled!   SILICONE KIT "NICO" AVAILABLE Look at the inner mouth all details modelled! EmptyMon 23 Dec 2013 - 11:11

CLIK HERE TO SEE SILICONE KIT INFORMATION

happyhappy WE PRESENT...SILICONE KIT "NICO"! happyhappy 

Don´t miss this awesome SILICONE KIT! We sculpted with much love.
YOU WILL LOVE ALL THE DETAILS...SO LOVELY!
Very soft Platinum Silicone Ecoflex, flexible, adorable...
Don´t miss this oportunity to make your own SILICONE BABY with this beautiful SILICONE KIT "NICO". You can see the prototype and pics about the details at our web link on the top, take a look and enjoy the pics!

If you wanted to buy your SILICONE KIT or ask for more information, you only have to email us to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thank you very much for watching! 
thankyou! 
Back to top Go down
http://www.exclusivesiliconereborn.com/
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

SILICONE KIT "NICO" AVAILABLE Look at the inner mouth all details modelled! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SILICONE KIT "NICO" AVAILABLE Look at the inner mouth all details modelled!   SILICONE KIT "NICO" AVAILABLE Look at the inner mouth all details modelled! EmptyTue 24 Dec 2013 - 10:41

He is very cute!!! Love the mouth detailing!  clapclap 
Back to top Go down
jo_lil_sugars
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
jo_lil_sugars

PostSubject: Re: SILICONE KIT "NICO" AVAILABLE Look at the inner mouth all details modelled!   SILICONE KIT "NICO" AVAILABLE Look at the inner mouth all details modelled! EmptyTue 24 Dec 2013 - 13:19

clapclap clapclap weeeeee! clapclap clapclap 
Amazing details! I've never seen a mouth with exact realism!! I just don't feel I'm ready yet for silicone, but I'm learning more and more so hopefully in the near future I will do one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SILICONE KIT "NICO" AVAILABLE Look at the inner mouth all details modelled!   SILICONE KIT "NICO" AVAILABLE Look at the inner mouth all details modelled! Empty

Back to top Go down

SILICONE KIT "NICO" AVAILABLE Look at the inner mouth all details modelled!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum :: Sculptor's Forums :: Sculptors Kits-
Jump to: