R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Secret Santa from Bornannew!!

Go down 
+3
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Dmom
SharonR
7 posters
AuthorMessage
SharonR
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

My Secret Santa from Bornannew!! Empty
PostSubject: My Secret Santa from Bornannew!!   My Secret Santa from Bornannew!! EmptyWed 18 Dec 2013 - 13:59

thankyou!  thankyou!  thankyou! Priscilla Anne!!  thankyou!  thankyou!  thankyou! 

What a wonderful assortment of goodies I got from Priscilla Anne/bornannew!!

On top was a beautiful card!!
My Secret Santa from Bornannew!! Ssphot10

And look at all the goodies! I can't wait to start opening them!!
My Secret Santa from Bornannew!! Ssphot11

First is a beautiful necklace and bracelet made by Priscilla Anne and her daughter! I love them!!
My Secret Santa from Bornannew!! Ssphot12

And check out this shamrock handkerchief! My mind is already whirring with ideas for a dress for my Irelyn that I'll be making after the first of the year! I can't wait!
My Secret Santa from Bornannew!! Ssphot14

This is just the most amazing thing. I wish I had a camera that could take a picture to show how truly amazing it is. It's a little shadowbox with a tiny vase and dried flowers. My husband asked me where I was going to put it and I said close to my computer, where else? He rolled his eyes and laughed, darn man! But then ... he knows as well as I do that there's not even one square inch of space within about three feet of my computer at the moment. So I'm still working on where it's place of honor will be. hahaha
My Secret Santa from Bornannew!! Ssphot15

And last is an assortment of baby goodies!! The most adorable pink puppy (all my keepers are fighting over who gets to play with her first. Well all but the sleepers ... according to Miss Abigail 'you snooze, you looze'!), a pink pacifier, a comb and brush set, and a sweetly scented sachet!
My Secret Santa from Bornannew!! Ssphot16
Back to top Go down
http://sharonskidsandkritters.blogspot.com/
Dmom
Toddler
Toddler
Dmom

PostSubject: Re: My Secret Santa from Bornannew!!   My Secret Santa from Bornannew!! EmptyWed 18 Dec 2013 - 15:59

Great gifts! I wish I could have done the Christmas swap... clapclap  clapclap  clapclap 
Back to top Go down
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: My Secret Santa from Bornannew!!   My Secret Santa from Bornannew!! EmptyWed 18 Dec 2013 - 17:56

Wonderful gifts!  happyhappy 
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/orangegrovenursery?ref=hdr_shop_menu
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

PostSubject: Re: My Secret Santa from Bornannew!!   My Secret Santa from Bornannew!! EmptyThu 19 Dec 2013 - 2:09

another awsome swap....makes me wish I hadnt missed the date for sign ups LOL
Back to top Go down
threads
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: My Secret Santa from Bornannew!!   My Secret Santa from Bornannew!! EmptyThu 19 Dec 2013 - 13:32

lovely gifts, such a variety of things.
Back to top Go down
http://www.threads-for-tiny-tots.webs.com
Bornannew
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Bornannew

PostSubject: Re: My Secret Santa from Bornannew!!   My Secret Santa from Bornannew!! EmptyThu 19 Dec 2013 - 15:28

So happy you liked your prezzies! I loved the shadow box too!...Ha, had to have one for myself...and I will have to take some pictures of the Ceramic Cameo's. ...I have quite the collection ! Little piggy that I am...it was fun!

Have a wonderful Christmas Sharon!
 angelsmiley 
Back to top Go down
Lyndies*Lovies
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Lyndies*Lovies

PostSubject: Re: My Secret Santa from Bornannew!!   My Secret Santa from Bornannew!! EmptySat 4 Jan 2014 - 23:33

All your presents look great - I'm trying to decide my favorite - the shadow box or the Irish Hankie - I think the hankie because I just love anything fabric or linen and I'm a little bit Irish myself - but then the shadow box is so lovely.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Secret Santa from Bornannew!!   My Secret Santa from Bornannew!! Empty

Back to top Go down

My Secret Santa from Bornannew!!
Page 1 of 1