R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Prayers for my family

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
loretta
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
loretta

Prayers for my family Empty
PostSubject: Prayers for my family   Prayers for my family EmptyThu 28 Nov 2013 - 3:47

I haven't been on the forum or on the internet for some time, just so busy with all the family issues my Dad is in full care and has settled in well. Mum has come to live with Barry and me as she can no longer look after herself and Barry has been in hospital twice, I won't go into my problems lol you just have to keep going.

We are trying to get Dad into aged care up here there are 2 aged care facilities one is high risk the other low, Dad has improved so much with all the help from the people at the home so we are hoping Dad will be able to get into the low care its just lovely there but have to wait and see. Mum will not go into care and I just cannot put her there and I promised her. But if we can get Dad up here it would be just so much easyer as he is in Melbourne and its a 3 hour drive each way. Mum has had so many doctors appointments and tests over the last 4 months all in Melbourne so we have to stay down there for a few days.

Barry has had lots of appointments as well but on the whole he has been pretty good. just found out that I have problems with my back 3 protruding discs also the part of the spine that the nerves go through has shrunk and the pain down my leg and back is just so bad, never had pain like it before have been put on very strong pain killers which make me a bit dopey but at least they help so no choice it taking them.

I won't go on any more and I know we all have our own problems with health or family but if you could spare a few prayers for my Family it would be much appreciated.

Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: sending you love and prayers   Prayers for my family EmptyThu 28 Nov 2013 - 10:51

Dear Loretta!!

So sorry for the hard times you are going through.  (((hugs))).  Your smiling face is missed here!!  My brother and I took care of our Mother and know how difficult it is (we promised her too).

Will add you and your family to our prayer list for our Saturday prayer group!

prayer prayer prayer prayer 

luv

Jenny
Back to top Go down
loretta
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
loretta

PostSubject: Prayers for my family   Prayers for my family EmptySat 30 Nov 2013 - 3:49

Thank you so much for your kind words and prayers Jenny they are much appreciated by us things have been very hard but you just have to keep going

thankyou! 
Back to top Go down
Ani
Toddler
Toddler
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for my family   Prayers for my family EmptySat 30 Nov 2013 - 8:26

Sending you positive thoughts and will keep you and your family in our prayers. prayer 
Best wishes. xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for my family   Prayers for my family Empty

Back to top Go down

Prayers for my family
Page 1 of 1