R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Thank you thank you thank you Tanya!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SharonR
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

Thank you thank you thank you Tanya!! Empty
PostSubject: Thank you thank you thank you Tanya!!   Thank you thank you thank you Tanya!! EmptyFri 22 Nov 2013 - 23:28

I can't take pictures until tomorrow but Tanya sent me the ... I mean THE prettiest dresses for my RR!! And a precious pink hat that my youngest grand daughter tried to appropriate for herself ... "Cute ammy ... cute!!"

Tanya's present(s) are why I love making girl babies! I'm so very addicted to dresses ... and more dresses ... and then I have to ask myself if there's ever enough dresses in my closet! Obviously not because I keep trying to fill it!

thankyou!weeeeee!  thankyou! Thank you Tanya!!!thankyou!weeeeee!  thankyou!
Back to top Go down
http://sharonskidsandkritters.blogspot.com/
tanya1975
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
tanya1975

PostSubject: Re: Thank you thank you thank you Tanya!!   Thank you thank you thank you Tanya!! EmptySat 23 Nov 2013 - 0:49

I am so happy you like them!!!!!!!I love the dresses too,never enough,you are right.I got your parsel today too,will post everything tomorrow,thank you Sharon!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
threads
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: Thank you thank you thank you Tanya!!   Thank you thank you thank you Tanya!! EmptyMon 25 Nov 2013 - 5:32

sounding lovely, look forward to seeing picture when you have time,
I know you are usually run of your feet, and I thought I was busy, lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.threads-for-tiny-tots.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thank you thank you thank you Tanya!!   Thank you thank you thank you Tanya!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Thank you thank you thank you Tanya!!
Page 1 of 1