R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello! I'm glad to be here

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sharons Special Treasures
Sharons Special Treasures

Hello! I'm glad to be here Empty
PostSubject: Hello! I'm glad to be here   Hello! I'm glad to be here EmptyThu 14 Nov 2013 - 1:07

Hi my name is Sharon and I am the artist behind Sharon's Special Treasures. I have been reborning for 5 years now and I love it! I love the rooting part of reborning (I know, weird) and I do take custom rooting orders.
I am married (13 years to my best friend, Ed) with two grown boys (Dennis and Howard). I was a pre-school teacher but due to a recent injury to my foot I've had to give it up and I sure do miss those little ones. I live in Florida, and I love the sunny weather. Someday I am going to sculpt a baby, I just have to do it. I'm sure that I can, as I sculpted a lot in college.
I am glad to be here and there is always room for improvement and learning something new!!

Last edited by Sharons Special Treasures on Thu 14 Nov 2013 - 1:14; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding info)
Back to top Go down
http://www.sharonsspecialtreasures.com/
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: Hi Sharon   Hello! I'm glad to be here EmptyThu 14 Nov 2013 - 12:02

Hi Sharon!!

Welcome to R.E.A.L. !!! You are a very talented lady!! Cant wait to see some of your babies!!

welcome weeeeee! :real: weeeeee! 
Back to top Go down
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

PostSubject: Re: Hello! I'm glad to be here   Hello! I'm glad to be here EmptyThu 14 Nov 2013 - 14:14

your not weird at all!!! I LOVE rooting too!! lol lol lol  Welcome to REAL!!
Back to top Go down
bearysweethearts

PostSubject: Re: Hello! I'm glad to be here   Hello! I'm glad to be here EmptyThu 14 Nov 2013 - 15:28

Welcome to REAL Sharon!welcome  I like rooting to sometimes the crowns give me a fit!! grrrr  Kathy
Back to top Go down
NCGrammie
Crawler
Crawler
NCGrammie

PostSubject: Re: Hello! I'm glad to be here   Hello! I'm glad to be here EmptyFri 15 Nov 2013 - 22:06

Welcome, I look forward to getting to know you and seeing your babies. welcome 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello! I'm glad to be here   Hello! I'm glad to be here Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello! I'm glad to be here
Page 1 of 1