R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ROUND ROBIN ARRIVED - father christmas buttons also, forgot to put them in picture.

Go down 
+2
Dmom
threads
6 posters
AuthorMessage
threads
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

ROUND ROBIN ARRIVED - father christmas buttons also, forgot to put them in picture. Empty
PostSubject: ROUND ROBIN ARRIVED - father christmas buttons also, forgot to put them in picture.   ROUND ROBIN ARRIVED - father christmas buttons also, forgot to put them in picture. EmptyTue 12 Nov 2013 - 4:56

Wow Jenny, I thought Father Christmas had arrived early, we had been away for a weekend arrived
home to find a pacel on my doorstep with such lovely things inside, I did not know which to open
first, lol.

Here goes,

ROUND ROBIN ARRIVED - father christmas buttons also, forgot to put them in picture. Roundrobin2_zpse507029c

Wonderful Yarn, buttons to die for, stunning ribbon with roses on, never seen anything like that
anywhere before, a great pin cushion, which was timely as my old one has fallen apart,  stunning little dog with a little vase of flowers and he has been naughty and broken it, so sweet, darling little bows. Lovey ribbons, last but not least a lovely card with a lovely greeting inside.

ROUND ROBIN ARRIVED - father christmas buttons also, forgot to put them in picture. Roundrobbin1_zps71900032

A Big  THANK You Jenny, love all my gifts.

Last edited by threads on Wed 13 Nov 2013 - 3:27; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.threads-for-tiny-tots.webs.com
Dmom
Toddler
Toddler
Dmom

ROUND ROBIN ARRIVED - father christmas buttons also, forgot to put them in picture. Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROUND ROBIN ARRIVED - father christmas buttons also, forgot to put them in picture.   ROUND ROBIN ARRIVED - father christmas buttons also, forgot to put them in picture. EmptyTue 12 Nov 2013 - 10:16

wave wave wave 
Back to top Go down
SharonR
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: ROUND ROBIN ARRIVED - father christmas buttons also, forgot to put them in picture.   ROUND ROBIN ARRIVED - father christmas buttons also, forgot to put them in picture. EmptyTue 12 Nov 2013 - 13:07

What a wonderful assortment of goodies! I see busy fingers in your future Maxina!!
Back to top Go down
http://sharonskidsandkritters.blogspot.com/
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: Re: ROUND ROBIN ARRIVED - father christmas buttons also, forgot to put them in picture.   ROUND ROBIN ARRIVED - father christmas buttons also, forgot to put them in picture. EmptyWed 13 Nov 2013 - 2:55

threads wrote:
Wow Jenny, I thought Father Christmas had arrived early, we had been away for a weekend arrived
home to find a pacel on my doorstep with such lovely things inside, I did not know which to open
first, lol.

Here goes,

ROUND ROBIN ARRIVED - father christmas buttons also, forgot to put them in picture. Roundrobin2_zpse507029c

Wonderful Yarn, buttons to die for, stunning ribbon with roses on, never seen anything like that
anywhere before, a great pin cushion, which was timely as my old one has fallen apart,  stunning little dog with a little vase of flowers and he has been naughty and broken it, so sweet, darling little bows. Lovey ribbons, last but not least a lovely card with a lovely greeting inside.

ROUND ROBIN ARRIVED - father christmas buttons also, forgot to put them in picture. Roundrobbin1_zps71900032

A Big  THANK You Jenny, love all my gifts.

AWwwwwwwwwwwwwww im soooooooooooooo happy you liked your gifts Maxina!!! I tried to make your "wish" list come true!! I had so much fun in Joan's Craft store shopping for you!! yayyyy!! I am so glad I made you smile!!! I was hoping someone as talented as you would love things to "create" with!!!

Happy Holidays to you and yours!

hugssssssssssssss

Jenny :)

Hugs,

Jenny

ROUND ROBIN ARRIVED - father christmas buttons also, forgot to put them in picture. Hattie10

"It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice" (words of wisdom from my Dad) :P
Back to top Go down
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: ROUND ROBIN ARRIVED - father christmas buttons also, forgot to put them in picture.   ROUND ROBIN ARRIVED - father christmas buttons also, forgot to put them in picture. EmptyThu 14 Nov 2013 - 1:39

Wonderful gifts and full of such creative potential. bigsmile 
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/orangegrovenursery?ref=hdr_shop_menu
Julita
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Julita

PostSubject: Re: ROUND ROBIN ARRIVED - father christmas buttons also, forgot to put them in picture.   ROUND ROBIN ARRIVED - father christmas buttons also, forgot to put them in picture. EmptyThu 14 Nov 2013 - 22:13

AWESOME gifts! The pumpkin face buttons are so cute!!! I just love them! And of course everything else!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ROUND ROBIN ARRIVED - father christmas buttons also, forgot to put them in picture.   ROUND ROBIN ARRIVED - father christmas buttons also, forgot to put them in picture. Empty

Back to top Go down

ROUND ROBIN ARRIVED - father christmas buttons also, forgot to put them in picture.
Page 1 of 1