R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hi - Help want to buy ebooks.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
crafting4you

Hi - Help want to buy ebooks. Empty
PostSubject: Hi - Help want to buy ebooks.   Hi - Help want to buy ebooks. EmptyMon 4 Nov 2013 - 10:23

Hello everyone I have been doing reborning for about year now.

I have tried to buy your tutorials or ebooks. But everytime i choose to purchase I get an error page. Please help.

Regards Jeanette

Update - ok found out that i need to use www.realreborn.net instead of www.realreborn.com.

I see there is buy two get one free. How does it work. If I add it it just ads $50 to the order.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
bearysweethearts

PostSubject: Re: Hi - Help want to buy ebooks.   Hi - Help want to buy ebooks. EmptyMon 4 Nov 2013 - 12:21

You need to contact lara ,pm her hun,If you are still having trouble . wink  Kathy
Back to top Go down
crafting4you

PostSubject: Re: Hi - Help want to buy ebooks.   Hi - Help want to buy ebooks. EmptyMon 4 Nov 2013 - 14:22

thanks

regards

Jeanette
Back to top Go down
tpereau

PostSubject: Re: Hi - Help want to buy ebooks.   Hi - Help want to buy ebooks. EmptySat 16 Nov 2013 - 21:17

Did you ever work out the error issue?
I got the same thing. Couldn't purchase.
Back to top Go down
crafting4you

PostSubject: Re: Hi - Help want to buy ebooks.   Hi - Help want to buy ebooks. EmptyMon 18 Nov 2013 - 19:46

in the end I bought 3 books at $25. I listed them under the buy 2 get one free, I also ordered one more at $15.
Jeanette
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi - Help want to buy ebooks.   Hi - Help want to buy ebooks. Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi - Help want to buy ebooks.
Page 1 of 1