R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Thank you to Amber !!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SharonR
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

Thank you to Amber !! Empty
PostSubject: Thank you to Amber !!   Thank you to Amber !! EmptyFri 25 Oct 2013 - 2:38

thankyou! thankyou! thankyou! thankyou! thankyou! 
Amber, thank you so much for the adorable Halloween gifts in your package!! I think the box came on Tuesday but I'm not sure, at this point! This week has been a roller coaster of awesomeness as well as not so awesomeness and my brain simply wants to find a deserted island somewhere to vegetate on for a few days.

I took pictures with my cell phone but they're horrid so I'm going to borrow my daughter's camera tomorrow to try and get better ones!

Amber sent a total Halloween wardrobe for my babies! An orange pumpkin faced onesie with orange slippers and an orange bib with green leafs around the neck. There is also a wonderful tutu that she said her 8 and 13 yr old daughters designed and made! I can't wait to have time to try it on one of my babies! It's black stretchy fabric for the top and orange and green netting for the skirt. Along with a matching head band!

And speaking of headbands, that's what she used to wrap each of the packages so I have a new stash of hair pretties! Along with a bag of candy corn taffy that is simply too good for words! And a small brag book that I'll be filling with pictures of my babies to carry with me places ... what better way to advertise, right?

So, Amber, thank you again!! I love everything!
Back to top Go down
http://sharonskidsandkritters.blogspot.com/
amberohio
Toddler
Toddler
amberohio

PostSubject: Re: Thank you to Amber !!   Thank you to Amber !! EmptyFri 25 Oct 2013 - 9:34

So glad you liked it all! I will show the girls your post when they get home from school today....they worked pretty well together (pleasant surprise ;) as my 13yr old is a perfectionist and my 8yr old is....well 8yrs old. The headbands were their idea instead of generic store bought bows and very inexpensive! (I am going to use this cute idea for baby shower gifts and b-day party gifts for the younger girls)  wink
Back to top Go down
MichelleMinPA
Toddler
Toddler
MichelleMinPA

PostSubject: Re: Thank you to Amber !!   Thank you to Amber !! EmptySat 26 Oct 2013 - 9:58

Looking forward to seeing those pictures when you get time.
Back to top Go down
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: Thank you to Amber !!   Thank you to Amber !! EmptySat 26 Oct 2013 - 22:46

Can't wait to see pictures!
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/orangegrovenursery?ref=hdr_shop_menu
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thank you to Amber !!   Thank you to Amber !! Empty

Back to top Go down

Thank you to Amber !!
Page 1 of 1