R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A big ole Howdy coming in from North Carolina! :)

Go down 
+2
KimT
NCGrammie
6 posters
AuthorMessage
NCGrammie
Crawler
Crawler
NCGrammie

A big ole Howdy coming in from North Carolina! :) Empty
PostSubject: A big ole Howdy coming in from North Carolina! :)   A big ole Howdy coming in from North Carolina! :) EmptyWed 23 Oct 2013 - 20:58

I am a Mom to 3 wonderful grown children and Grammie to 6 and I love every minute of it!! Especially when I can love up on those babies then send them home to their Mama's & Daddys. wink 

My husband and I live on a mini-farm here in NC, we raise goats, chickens, geese and they are all protected by our 2 gorgeous Great Pyrenees. And of course my life just isn't complete without mentioning our precious 'baby' Bella Mae a mini Schnauzer who is just rotten! lol

I have always loved crafting, crocheting, sewing some, cross stitching etc. And I started reading about reborning dolls because a friend of mine just started getting into them herself. I kept reading more and more and well...here I am ready to take on a challenge of hopefully creating a baby thats at least 1/2 as good as many of you. I am just in awe at so many of you talented people!!!

I have already ordered an ebook from Lara (I hope I spelled that right, I apologize if I didn't). And Im looking forward to getting another one. I have been searching online to see if there is anyone going out of the business to maybe get some supplies from. I ordered a baby from one of the wonderful members here a few weeks ago, I'm just waiting for her to get better so she can ship her to me. Baby Eliza is her name, I looked her up on the BB site and she looks darling!!

Anyway, I suppose I will close and surf some more around here. I look forward to getting to know each of you and sharing my WIP.

I am just so thrilled to be here!!! happyhappy
Back to top Go down
KimT
Toddler
Toddler
KimT

PostSubject: Re: A big ole Howdy coming in from North Carolina! :)   A big ole Howdy coming in from North Carolina! :) EmptyWed 23 Oct 2013 - 21:14

Hi, Welcome! It sure is addicting bigsmile   Happy you found us.  Eliza is a cutie. 

Hugs,
Kim:welcome:
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/vanilabn/
NCGrammie
Crawler
Crawler
NCGrammie

PostSubject: Re: A big ole Howdy coming in from North Carolina! :)   A big ole Howdy coming in from North Carolina! :) EmptyWed 23 Oct 2013 - 21:28

Thank you so much Kim, I am so excited I can't wait to get started!!!! happyhappy  LOL
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: A big ole Howdy coming in from North Carolina! :)   A big ole Howdy coming in from North Carolina! :) EmptyWed 23 Oct 2013 - 22:11

Welcome to REAL!!! You'll love it here! :real: 

Everyone is super helpful and friendly. Looking forward to getting to know you and seeing your babies!!!!

bigsmile 
Back to top Go down
Kristen
Toddler
Toddler
Kristen

PostSubject: Re: A big ole Howdy coming in from North Carolina! :)   A big ole Howdy coming in from North Carolina! :) EmptyWed 23 Oct 2013 - 22:25

Welcome! So glad you found your way here! I'm also from NC, I'm from Raleigh but live in the Jacksonville/Wilmington area now. I love seeing ladies somewhat near me... seems like there isn't many NC reborn girls out there. :)

Bountiful baby is how a lot of artists start out and is a great place to get kits to practice on as well as get basic supplies! You'll find the ladies on here super helpful so feel free to jump right in and ask questions if you have any.
Back to top Go down
NCGrammie
Crawler
Crawler
NCGrammie

PostSubject: Re: A big ole Howdy coming in from North Carolina! :)   A big ole Howdy coming in from North Carolina! :) EmptyThu 24 Oct 2013 - 10:22

Thank you so much Lara & Kristen!

Looks like I am on the opposite end of you Kristen, Im in Pinnacle, near the old Mayberry days of Mt. Airy. hehe I absolutely love it here...but I love your area as well. You are lucky to live so close to the coast!! wink 

I am jumping in with both feet on this project. You have not heard the last of me, and I will try not to ask too many questions. LOL

wave 
Back to top Go down
bearysweethearts

PostSubject: Re: A big ole Howdy coming in from North Carolina! :)   A big ole Howdy coming in from North Carolina! :) EmptyThu 24 Oct 2013 - 14:33

Hi ,welcome to REAL!welcome :real:  You came to the perfect place to learn.Lara's ebooks are amazing,you will not be disappointed,I think I have all of them except a few new ones. Glad you could join us .happyforyou!  Kathy
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: welcome   A big ole Howdy coming in from North Carolina! :) EmptyThu 24 Oct 2013 - 18:43

Welcome to our addiction!! lol lol 

welcome welcome welcome welcome 

It is so much fun to bring your doll to "life"... reborned!!! Great kit to start!!! I started with an old doll from a dept store!!!
Back to top Go down
NCGrammie
Crawler
Crawler
NCGrammie

PostSubject: Re: A big ole Howdy coming in from North Carolina! :)   A big ole Howdy coming in from North Carolina! :) EmptySun 27 Oct 2013 - 10:27

Thank you so much Kathy & Jenny.

I already feel at home here. Everyone is so warm and welcoming. And I love that everyone is so wiling to help one another.

wave 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A big ole Howdy coming in from North Carolina! :)   A big ole Howdy coming in from North Carolina! :) Empty

Back to top Go down

A big ole Howdy coming in from North Carolina! :)
Page 1 of 1