R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Thank you Julita!!

Go down 
+2
Groovyday
SharonR
6 posters
AuthorMessage
SharonR
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

Thank you Julita!! Empty
PostSubject: Thank you Julita!!   Thank you Julita!! EmptyTue 8 Oct 2013 - 14:06

Lists are only as good as the person who writes them ... and then remembers to check them ... right?
lol lol lol lol 

thankyou! hamsterdance weeeeee! hamsterdance thankyou!hamsterdance  weeeeee!hamsterdance thankyou!hamsterdance weeeeee!hamsterdance thankyou!

Right now I'm not even sure what day your beautiful gift arrived but I was totally affraid when I realized I never even told you it got here ... let alone posted pictures. The only excuse I can give is that living your life in the middle of a hurricane sucks sometimes! lol The only thing that keeps replaying in my mind is that old saying "Stop the world I want to get off!"  

Anyway I only have a picture of my Chanel modelling the hat and diaper cover. I absolutely LOVE the colors, you hit it dead on for my favorites! And the pink and purple onesie and paci and hair bow are waiting for my Shyann to get finished!

Thank you Julita!! Photo_10

Thank you Julita!! Photo_11

Chanel is totally being unreasonable also ... she refuses to take the diaper cover off or put more clothes on ... she doesn't care that it's not summer anymore! bigsmile 
Back to top Go down
http://sharonskidsandkritters.blogspot.com/
Groovyday
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Groovyday

Thank you Julita!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thank you Julita!!   Thank you Julita!! EmptyTue 8 Oct 2013 - 14:26

Sharon, you are so funny!  That is one of my problems, too; I make a list, forget where I put it or why I wrote it.  wave hamsterdance  Your Chanel is looking super groovy in that adorable outfit Julita made.  I love the colors and that green pillow and colorful background make a great photo! happyforyou!
Back to top Go down
Kristen
Toddler
Toddler
Kristen

Thank you Julita!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thank you Julita!!   Thank you Julita!! EmptyTue 8 Oct 2013 - 16:04

Awww how sweet is she!! Love the outfit and the baby! <3 :)
Back to top Go down
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

Thank you Julita!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thank you Julita!!   Thank you Julita!! EmptyTue 8 Oct 2013 - 16:28

Heehee, Sharon, you're funny! Cute gifts.
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/orangegrovenursery?ref=hdr_shop_menu
Julita
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Julita

Thank you Julita!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thank you Julita!!   Thank you Julita!! EmptyThu 10 Oct 2013 - 16:47

Not to worry Sharon. I knew they got there! And I know your life is crazy busy! I'm so happy you like them. I was worried about the hat being a little big and it looks like it is oho 
I tried really hard to find a paci to match the crochet set too but I could not find them. I was even going to swap out colors on 2 paci's but I couldn't get them apart...
Back to top Go down
izzy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
izzy

Thank you Julita!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thank you Julita!!   Thank you Julita!! EmptySat 19 Oct 2013 - 11:16

how sweet!
Back to top Go down
http://izzyooaks.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

Thank you Julita!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thank you Julita!!   Thank you Julita!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Thank you Julita!!
Page 1 of 1