R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New here, maybe

Go down 
+2
KimT
FancyPants'n'Flounces
6 posters
AuthorMessage
FancyPants'n'Flounces
Crawler
Crawler

New here, maybe  Empty
PostSubject: New here, maybe    New here, maybe  EmptySat 5 Oct 2013 - 20:51

wink  I'm thinking I joined here a while ago, then deleted my old email (business) and then restarted my business after attending school....soooo if I really did join before I'm BACK...if not forget my ramblings and I appologize for being a ditz LOL, cuz usually I'm really organized, but well life got in my way a while back and now I'm trying to find myself.

Soooo, I'm Laurie Duncan owner, designer and operator of Fancy Pants 'n Flounces Attire. I have a website, and etsy.com store and a facebook page that I would LOVE you to join, I post updates on what I am doing and new things for saleon the facebook page. I will seldom sell on ebay.com haven't had much luck and don't always like their antics as well as fees. I'd rather be able to do custom designs or my original designs and wait for someone to fall in love with them.

A little about me (and some of you might actually know of my work I HOPE)! I am mom of 5 girls, grandmom of 1 boy and married to my honey for almost 28 years now! I have been sewing since I was in high school (not telling how long ago but think you can figure it out pretty closely if you REALLY want to know ;) ) and actually started doing custom sewing then as well as specialty alterations for the handicapped. I have made a little of everything from most of my girls' holiday outfits while they were growing up and some of their homecoming and prom dresses. I have even been blessed with making a wedding dress (though not for my girls) and bridesmaids dresses. I started doing reborn baby designing and sewing in about 2006 or so and LOVE it! I crochet and sew so you can get about any combination of things you want. I will NOT sell partial outfits, you get the whole thing (and those whom I have created for can verify this)...meaning for a dress "set" you will have the dress, bloomers or diaper cover, headband and booties. I like to do as much of the complete look as I can this makes it easier for the purchaser because YOU don't have to hunt for matching this or that when you open your package it is ALL there!

I sew also for adults, so let me know if I can help you out in that respect as well!

No project is too big or too small, I will crochet a pair of booties or an entire dress set, just let me know what YOU want / need and we will work together to get what you are dreaming of!

Laurie
Fancy Pants 'n Flounces Attire
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/fancypantsnflouncesattire/
KimT
Toddler
Toddler
KimT

New here, maybe  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New here, maybe    New here, maybe  EmptySat 5 Oct 2013 - 21:20

Hi,  I found you on fb bigsmile   I liked your page.

Very creative! 

Hugs,
Kim
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/vanilabn/
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

New here, maybe  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New here, maybe    New here, maybe  EmptySat 5 Oct 2013 - 22:57

Welcome, Laurie! :real:  You should post some pictures of your work in the Boutique Gallery. There are a few sewers, knitters, and crocheters here, so you'll be right at home! (I myself sew, but I've cut back on sewing for other reborn artists.)
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/orangegrovenursery?ref=hdr_shop_menu
FancyPants'n'Flounces
Crawler
Crawler

New here, maybe  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New here, maybe    New here, maybe  EmptySun 6 Oct 2013 - 1:13

thankyou! Thanks for the welcome! I tried to post but can't figure out how to post a picture...I just put up some headbands tonight on Etsy.com and was going to post those here, I will have to figure out the picture thing and then will get some stuff posted...will be gone tomorrow and work at my hospital job on Monday, so hopefully tuesday I can get them figured out and up!
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/fancypantsnflouncesattire/
Carolynsdollhouse
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Carolynsdollhouse

New here, maybe  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New here, maybe    New here, maybe  EmptyMon 7 Oct 2013 - 11:00

Welcome Laurie to Real!!

Hugs
Carolyn
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/CarolynAnnDuff
bearysweethearts

New here, maybe  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New here, maybe    New here, maybe  EmptyMon 7 Oct 2013 - 13:39

Hi, and welcome to REAL Laurie!! welcome :real:  Kathy
Back to top Go down
Retired Nursery
Toddler
Toddler

New here, maybe  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New here, maybe    New here, maybe  EmptyTue 8 Oct 2013 - 3:16

Hello Laurie,

I love your bows! I also found you on facebook and LIKED your page. :real: 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New here, maybe  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New here, maybe    New here, maybe  Empty

Back to top Go down

New here, maybe
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum :: General :: New Members-
Jump to: