R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

infos about multiple class

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Monique
Steady Walker
Steady Walker

infos about multiple class Empty
PostSubject: infos about multiple class   infos about multiple class EmptyFri 27 Sep 2013 - 9:41

hello
I would like to have infos about multiple class
class should be in november and if we have to buy more than one kit it is time to look for them

thank you very much

Monique
Back to top Go down
bearysweethearts

PostSubject: Re: infos about multiple class   infos about multiple class EmptyFri 27 Sep 2013 - 12:25

Hi Monique, We decided you can use any kits for this class.Some you already have if you want. Since we are doing multiples, I'm using preemies Monkey,Meredith,Daisy Brown as triplets for my models in class.One of these babies will be in the class giveaway. I will post some pictures of them next week I'm almost ready to root these little guys.I will try to get you the supply list next week too. Let me know if you need anything else .wink
Back to top Go down
Monique
Steady Walker
Steady Walker

PostSubject: Re: infos about multiple class   infos about multiple class EmptyFri 27 Sep 2013 - 16:45

ok thank you very much

have a nice day

Monique
Back to top Go down
bearysweethearts

PostSubject: Re: infos about multiple class   infos about multiple class EmptyFri 27 Sep 2013 - 19:08

I would also like to add that the paint palette I'm using for the multiples class is for a newborn or early preemie baby. More of your blue/purple undertones with 5 different mottles.bigsmile ..Kathy
Back to top Go down
Monique
Steady Walker
Steady Walker

PostSubject: Re: infos about multiple class   infos about multiple class EmptyFri 27 Sep 2013 - 19:23

ok interesting Kathy
do we have to use more than 2 kits for the class?

Monique
Back to top Go down
bearysweethearts

PostSubject: Re: infos about multiple class   infos about multiple class EmptyFri 27 Sep 2013 - 19:52

Nope,how many kits you want to use is up to you.I'm using triplets because triplets are in the logo, and if I  use one in the give away I still have a set of twins to sell.  I tried about a year  ago to do four kits at one time and that was to hard, I kept getting limbs mixed up. 3 is enough for me. When I choose my kits I try to get sculps that look good together,similar features and size. I like using one closed eye and one open,but that's all up to you.  :bigsmile
Back to top Go down
Monique
Steady Walker
Steady Walker

PostSubject: Re: infos about multiple class   infos about multiple class EmptyFri 27 Sep 2013 - 20:42

ok thank you very much

I think I will make two

have a nice day

Monique
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: infos about multiple class   infos about multiple class Empty

Back to top Go down

infos about multiple class
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum :: General :: Class Information-
Jump to: