R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

September Round Robin Came Today!

Go down 
+3
Tinabloomfield
jamie taylor
Orange_Grove_Nursery
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

September Round Robin Came Today! Empty
PostSubject: September Round Robin Came Today!   September Round Robin Came Today! EmptyThu 19 Sep 2013 - 16:06

Thank-you to Jamie Taylor for my wonderful [and colorful!] gifts!  thankyou! thankyou! thankyou! 

September Round Robin Came Today! Septgo10

I was pleasantly surprised by all the packages she got inside that mailing bag!  They just kept coming and coming!! Jamie, I love the butterfly stickers!  They're so pretty.  I'm going to keep them and bring them out around mid-February when I'm longing for spring.  I'm sure they'll cheer me up!
September Round Robin Came Today! Septgo11

Everything opened.  Cute Carter's sleeper that I gave to Luke, gorgeous white lace with blue ribbon, a bag full of colorful ribbons (30 yards in all!) , a spool of stretchy headband ribbon (I've been needing to buy more, so this is perfect!) , the cutest pink and black sock "shoes" with ribbon and pearl bead details, an adorable Halloween sleeper that I gave to Tina Elise, a spool of dainty yellow ribbon lace, pink knit hat/scratch mittens/booties set that I gave to Leia, a pattern for a long gown, slip, bonnet, and blanket, and two cute little ribbon ladybug hair clips!
September Round Robin Came Today! Septgo17

Tina Elise modeling her first Halloween outfit!  (I DO love Halloween!)
September Round Robin Came Today! Septgo12

Luke in his adorable sleeper.
September Round Robin Came Today! Septgo14

Leia gave me this look like "Mommy, it's supposed to be 84 today and you've got me wearing knit booties, mittens, and a hat?!
September Round Robin Came Today! Septgo15

She loves the socks, as do I.
September Round Robin Came Today! Septgo16
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/orangegrovenursery?ref=hdr_shop_menu
jamie taylor
Crawler
Crawler

PostSubject: Re: September Round Robin Came Today!   September Round Robin Came Today! EmptyFri 20 Sep 2013 - 20:01

I hoped that you would be able to use everything that I sent. You were wanting things for sewing. I love seeing all of the clothes you make for you reborns their so pretty.
Back to top Go down
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

PostSubject: Re: September Round Robin Came Today!   September Round Robin Came Today! EmptyFri 20 Sep 2013 - 20:47

perfect gifts!!! I especially love Tinas Halloween outfit......
Back to top Go down
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: September Round Robin Came Today!   September Round Robin Came Today! EmptyFri 20 Sep 2013 - 22:36

jamie taylor wrote:
I hoped that you would be able to use everything that I sent. You were wanting things for sewing. I love seeing all of the clothes you make for you reborns their so pretty.
Thank-you Jamie! I can't wait to put these things to use! bigsmile 

Tinabloomfield wrote:
perfect gifts!!! I especially love Tinas Halloween outfit......
Isn't it adorable?! 'Course, the model is adorable too! wink 
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/orangegrovenursery?ref=hdr_shop_menu
mscenteno
Toddler
Toddler
mscenteno

PostSubject: Re: September Round Robin Came Today!   September Round Robin Came Today! EmptySat 21 Sep 2013 - 0:28

Lovely and useful gifts!
Back to top Go down
threads
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: September Round Robin Came Today!   September Round Robin Came Today! EmptySat 21 Sep 2013 - 10:42

Great gifts
Back to top Go down
http://www.threads-for-tiny-tots.webs.com
Julita
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Julita

PostSubject: Re: September Round Robin Came Today!   September Round Robin Came Today! EmptySat 21 Sep 2013 - 18:59

Awe!!! That's awesome! and the outfits are so cute!!! I love to see the babies dressed in them! Thanks for all the pictures Rachel!
Back to top Go down
Groovyday
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Groovyday

PostSubject: Re: September Round Robin Came Today!   September Round Robin Came Today! EmptyTue 24 Sep 2013 - 21:42

Rachel, those things are all so cute and useful too! I love that Halloween sleeper, so cute! It is amazing that all those things came out of that mailer! Jamie did great on this RR. bigsmile 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: September Round Robin Came Today!   September Round Robin Came Today! Empty

Back to top Go down

September Round Robin Came Today!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum :: Reborn Forums :: Swap Meet! :: Round Robins-
Jump to: