R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Upcoming classes?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dianesmile

Upcoming classes? Empty
PostSubject: Upcoming classes?   Upcoming classes? EmptyWed 1 Sep 2010 - 4:34

Hi. I'd love to know when the next classes are going to be held. Would it be possible for you to post a list of classes that are scheduled for the future? I'd really love to take at least one of your classes. It seems like everybody raves about them. I've been reborning for a couple of years now and I'd love to learn some new techniques to use on my babies. I'm always looking for ways to improve.
Thanks so much!
Diane
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

Upcoming classes? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upcoming classes?   Upcoming classes? EmptyWed 1 Sep 2010 - 7:59

Hi, Diane! We have a few classes coming up. This is what is planned so far:

Strawberry and Cream Class with Sophie kit starting today. This is a good class for that rosey complexion and works great with any neutral kit.

Fussy Class starts Oct 15th- This is with Fussy by Samantha Gregory. Will go over older baby skintone from a pink vinyl.

AA Class- This class will start Dec 1st. We are using BB Bi-racial kits and are going over different ethnic skintones. I am hoping we can do 3, but we will see how it goes.

Hair Painting Class- Feb 1st- This class will go over the details of hairpainting using a script liner, pencil and the new comb brush method. We will also go over newborn skin detailing.

Each class is $40, plus cost of the kit. I usually am able to purchase in bulk for the claqsses and can secure a discount for everyone. An E Book is provided at the end of class. A contest with the completed babies is held 6 weeks after class begins and the winner will recieve a free kit for the next class!

Hope that answers your questions!!
Back to top Go down

Upcoming classes?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum :: General :: Class Information-
Jump to: