R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hi, I'm new.

Go down 
+6
Jenny In NH
Stacey
mscenteno
KimT
jamie taylor
TAD Original
10 posters
AuthorMessage
TAD Original
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby
TAD Original

Hi, I'm new. Empty
PostSubject: Hi, I'm new.   Hi, I'm new. EmptySat 31 Aug 2013 - 14:47

Hello,

I started reborning about 6 years ago, but sporadically and then I took a 3 year break, so I'm a little rusty, but still haven't lost everything completely. I've just started back and am excited to be here to learn and share this love of reborning together.

My name is Therese and I am the artist behind the TAD Original Nursery. I was once known as Spirit of the Child, SnapNTurtle Reborn Nursery, but I've outgrown the name and would like something simpler. So I'm starting over - with a new website and all. The website is still a work in progress, but you can see some of my babies on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/spirit.child.754

I was born and raised in upstate NY in a large family. My twin sister, Tracy, who no longer reborns, got me into this. I've loved it from the get go. I'm married (28 years) to a wonderful man and now a huge supporter of my reborns. I have 2, now 3, children. My daughter got married 2 years ago, so her husband makes 3. I have a son as well. And a dog! My daughter and her husband are expecting their first baby in April of 2014, so soon, I will have a live model! I'm excited to be a grandma (Lola). I love babies.

I love to sew, hike, read, create . . .

I'm looking forward to meeting you all and getting to know you.

Back to top Go down
TAD Original
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby
TAD Original

Hi, I'm new. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm new.   Hi, I'm new. EmptyMon 2 Sep 2013 - 20:17

crybaby  I feel so alone!  crybaby  Lots of peeks in here, but no one has welcomed me.  crybaby crybaby crybaby  

Did I write too much?  crybaby  

Please, won't you come and visit with me? crybaby 

Don't make me become a crybaby crybaby crybaby 

Back to top Go down
jamie taylor
Crawler
Crawler

Hi, I'm new. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm new.   Hi, I'm new. EmptyMon 2 Sep 2013 - 22:55

Welcome.
Back to top Go down
KimT
Toddler
Toddler
KimT

Hi, I'm new. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm new.   Hi, I'm new. EmptyMon 2 Sep 2013 - 23:07

Hi Therese, I am new too. I just had to laugh at your crying babies bigsmile  I am just learning myself. Congratulations on the coming grandbaby : ) Hugs, Kim
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/vanilabn/
TAD Original
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby
TAD Original

Hi, I'm new. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm new.   Hi, I'm new. EmptyMon 2 Sep 2013 - 23:19

thankyou! Jamie and Kim!  happyhappy 

Welcome to you too, Kim!  bigsmile 

I love that crying baby.  It's too funny!
Back to top Go down
mscenteno
Toddler
Toddler
mscenteno

Hi, I'm new. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm new.   Hi, I'm new. EmptyMon 2 Sep 2013 - 23:41

Hi Therese ... welcome to R.E.A.L. Glad you could join us ... you will like it here. We really are a friendly bunch even if we didn't respond too fast -- LOL. Guess a lot of folks are on holiday!
Back to top Go down
TAD Original
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby
TAD Original

Hi, I'm new. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm new.   Hi, I'm new. EmptyTue 3 Sep 2013 - 9:53

happyhappy Thank you, Beth! I didn't expect a huge response, but I thought at least a moderator would come and welcome new people in, especially when we're encouraged to come and introduce ourselves. Perhaps the forum needs a Hospitality Moderator to welcome people in?
Back to top Go down
Stacey
Crawler
Crawler
Stacey

Hi, I'm new. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm new.   Hi, I'm new. EmptyTue 3 Sep 2013 - 11:48

Welcome!!! bigsmile 
Back to top Go down
http://www.haskinsheavenlybabies.com
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

Hi, I'm new. Empty
PostSubject: LOL   Hi, I'm new. EmptyTue 3 Sep 2013 - 11:59

LOL at your crying babies!! Speed is not one of an artists bests qualities im thinking!!! Long holiday weekend, hubby and son like my attention!! ( I really think its my cooking, but .. lol) lol lol 

here is my proper welcome: dancingbaby dancingbaby dancingbaby dancingbaby dancingbaby 

Welcomeeeeeeeeee to REAL!!! You are gonna love it here!! Lots of friendly, talented people!!
:real: welcome :real: welcome :real: 
weeeeee! weeeeee! weeeeee! weeeeee! weeeeee! weeeeee! weeeeee! 
Back to top Go down
threads
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

Hi, I'm new. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm new.   Hi, I'm new. EmptyTue 3 Sep 2013 - 12:52

A very warm welcome to you, lots of people this time of year opt out of forums as they are
very busy with children on holiday, plus holidays, I have been absent myself for a few weeks,
there is no slight intended, you are more than welcome on this lovely friendly forum.
Back to top Go down
http://www.threads-for-tiny-tots.webs.com
bearysweethearts

Hi, I'm new. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm new.   Hi, I'm new. EmptyWed 4 Sep 2013 - 10:11

Hi, and welcome to REAL Therese  welcome :real:  Sorry for the late welcome ,  My head is in homecoming court/dance ,Senior pictures Oh my . Senior year is going to be a long one , but any hoo WELCOME!! I'm sure your reborning skills will come back to you pretty fast. You have come to the perfect place to re learn. wink   So glad you could join us. happyforyou!  hamsterdance  dancingelephant ..  Kathy
Back to top Go down
TAD Original
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby
TAD Original

Hi, I'm new. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm new.   Hi, I'm new. EmptyTue 10 Sep 2013 - 22:25

thankyou! loveyou!  Thank you all for the warm welcome! Yes, I like it here already! I've been swamped at work the past couple of weeks and it looks as though September is going to be very busy, so I'm not sure how much time I'll get to work on my babies. It's great to be here though! happyforyou! 
Back to top Go down
izzy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
izzy

Hi, I'm new. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm new.   Hi, I'm new. EmptyTue 10 Sep 2013 - 22:41

Your cry babies cracked me up! I'm sorry about our late reply . . . we're generally a friendly bunch, I promise! bigsmile 

Anyway, :real: 
Back to top Go down
http://izzyooaks.blogspot.com
izzy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
izzy

Hi, I'm new. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm new.   Hi, I'm new. EmptyTue 10 Sep 2013 - 22:43

TAD Original wrote:
happyhappy Thank you, Beth!  I didn't expect a huge response, but I thought at least a moderator would come and welcome new people in, especially when we're encouraged to come and introduce ourselves.  Perhaps the forum needs a Hospitality Moderator to welcome people in?  
When I first joined, Lara immediately sent me a PM welcoming me, so I'm not sure what happened there. Sorry. sad 
Back to top Go down
TAD Original
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby
TAD Original

Hi, I'm new. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm new.   Hi, I'm new. EmptyTue 10 Sep 2013 - 22:47

It's okay. I've already met some wonderful women, including you, in other parts of the forum. Everyone seems to be very friendly. I'm happy to be here! happyhappy 
Back to top Go down
izzy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
izzy

Hi, I'm new. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm new.   Hi, I'm new. EmptyTue 10 Sep 2013 - 22:50

TAD Original wrote:
It's okay.  I've already met some wonderful women, including you, in other parts of the forum.  Everyone seems to be very friendly.  I'm happy to be here!  happyhappy 
Thanks for the comment! Glad to hear you're getting along nicely . . . although I'm not sure I could be considered a "woman" quite yet. I'm only 12. lol wink 
Back to top Go down
Groovyday
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Groovyday

Hi, I'm new. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm new.   Hi, I'm new. EmptySat 14 Sep 2013 - 14:38

Hi Therese, welcome to Real. I hope all those little babies have stopped crying, that was too cute! Sorry about the slow welcome, I am visiting my grandsons for the past few weeks or I would have greeted you sooner! I am glad you are getting back into reborning. happyhappy whoohoo welcome welcome bigsmile 
Back to top Go down
TAD Original
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby
TAD Original

Hi, I'm new. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm new.   Hi, I'm new. EmptyTue 17 Sep 2013 - 10:01

Thank you, Barb! Is that a photo of your grandson in your signature? He's beautiful! I'm expecting my first grandchild in April and am very excited!

Izzy, you had me fooled! I thought you were an adult! What brings you to the forums? Do you reborn? I'd like to see your work some time!
Back to top Go down
Groovyday
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Groovyday

Hi, I'm new. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm new.   Hi, I'm new. EmptyTue 17 Sep 2013 - 10:41

Therese, yes, that is my youngest grandson, Daniel. He is now 7 months old and teething. He is a very happy baby. I am on my home to AZ today. I will post some new photos of Daniel and Alex, my three yr. old grandson, later this week. I bet you are so excited for the birth of your first! happyhappy whoohoo happyhappy 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi, I'm new. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm new.   Hi, I'm new. Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi, I'm new.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum :: General :: New Members-
Jump to: