R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hi from Norway! ;)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Luna
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby
Luna

Hi from Norway! ;) Empty
PostSubject: Hi from Norway! ;)   Hi from Norway! ;) EmptyTue 20 Aug 2013 - 0:23

Hello everyone!
I have been here a few weeks now, so I thought I would tell you a little about myself. I´m from Oslo in Norway where I live with my to kids and our cat with the big personality wink  It was my dear twin sister that introduced me to reborn dolls. She is a collector, and I fell head over heals for her dolls and started to collect myself.

I have been working with newborns as an RN at NICU for many years, and have really loved that. But I have had to reduce the time I work the two last years due to two autoimmune diseases that are attacking my body notfair So now I work 50% and some weeks that is even to much. But I have a hope of getting better.

I have recently started to reborn myself! Not very good at it yet, but I´m willing to learn and hope to make some cute babies in the future. It´s really a nice hobby, one I can combine with my other hobby that is photography.

And of course I am still a collector of reborn dolls made by talented artists. And if my health should get worse, I would still have my own Nursery at home shoppin mom I hope to get to know some of you in here.

Cyber-hugs from Luna
Back to top Go down
bearysweethearts

Hi from Norway! ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Norway! ;)   Hi from Norway! ;) EmptyWed 21 Aug 2013 - 23:57

Hi, and welcome to REAL Luna!welcome :real:  Glad you could join us. I hope your health continues to get improve. happyforyou!  Kathy
Back to top Go down
kristipeachycheeks
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
kristipeachycheeks

Hi from Norway! ;) Empty
PostSubject: Hi Norway!   Hi from Norway! ;) EmptyThu 22 Aug 2013 - 1:13

I am Scandinavian too- been to Oslo- love it there! Welcome!
Back to top Go down
http://Peachycheeksnursery.com
threads
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

Hi from Norway! ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Norway! ;)   Hi from Norway! ;) EmptyFri 23 Aug 2013 - 9:28

HI Luna, welcome to the forum
Back to top Go down
http://www.threads-for-tiny-tots.webs.com
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

Hi from Norway! ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Norway! ;)   Hi from Norway! ;) EmptyFri 23 Aug 2013 - 11:41

Hello and welcome!!!  :real:  Your babies are just lovely! So happy that you are here with us!!!!happyforyou! 

Looking forward to getting to know you!! norwayflag
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi from Norway! ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Norway! ;)   Hi from Norway! ;) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi from Norway! ;)
Page 1 of 1