R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Here we go again..... need prayer warriors

Go down 
+2
Dreaming Angel
Tinabloomfield
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

Here we go again..... need prayer warriors Empty
PostSubject: Here we go again..... need prayer warriors   Here we go again..... need prayer warriors EmptyWed 14 Aug 2013 - 8:58

Ladies, please say some prayers for me. I've been having a lot of stomach troubles, and have been vomiting blood. I went to the doctor yesterday afternoon, and the doctor thinks my ulcer is back to acting up. They have taken me off Celebrex as they believe this is what is causing it to begin with. This same thing happened about 10 years ago when they had me on Motrin for my arthritis. I have had the blood work done this morning that they needed, and waiting on a call, for me to go to the hospital for an outpatient procedure, that I've never had done before, and I am pretty nervous about. They are putting a scope down my throat, to find the bleed, and to fix it. Now I know why my belly has been so bloated. I have also decided to start taking a more natural approach to my health, to help with the arthritis. There is just no reason I need to continue to keep going through what I am, with medicines. Please say some prayers for me, that they get me in quickly and get this problem fixed, so I can get on with what I want to do..... and I want to be healthy!!!!! lol lol  Hoping that isn't asking too much
Back to top Go down
Dreaming Angel
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Dreaming Angel

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again..... need prayer warriors   Here we go again..... need prayer warriors EmptyWed 14 Aug 2013 - 9:12

sending huge healing hugs and praying you will soon be back to health
Back to top Go down
http://dreamingangelnursery.webs.com
cherielynn09
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
cherielynn09

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again..... need prayer warriors   Here we go again..... need prayer warriors EmptyWed 14 Aug 2013 - 9:55

Awww....sweetie...hoping everything goes well in your procedure...and...that you CAN take a more natural approach to your health and with MUCH success!!!!

prayer prayer prayer 
Back to top Go down
jo_lil_sugars
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
jo_lil_sugars

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again..... need prayer warriors   Here we go again..... need prayer warriors EmptyWed 14 Aug 2013 - 10:08

Oh precious Tina! I will be praying for you and confess "by His stripes I am healed"!!
Back to top Go down
izzy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
izzy

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again..... need prayer warriors   Here we go again..... need prayer warriors EmptyWed 14 Aug 2013 - 10:35

Oh Tina . . . so sorry to hear that! Hope you feel better soon. loveyou! loveyou! prayer prayer prayer 

Oh, and by the way:

my mom, who knows like, every single natural health supplement on earth (effects from researching my grandpa's cancer) says that getting some of this stuff, "which is 100% natural" may help stomach and arthritis problems.

Here's the link:
http://www.greensupreme.net/
And the specific product:
http://www.greensupreme.net/detail-3.htm

Hope it helps . . .
Back to top Go down
http://izzyooaks.blogspot.com
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: re: procedure   Here we go again..... need prayer warriors EmptyWed 14 Aug 2013 - 11:01

Hugsssssssssss and healing prayers your way!! Yes!! Natural can help your poor tummy - it is screaming for somthing natural and soothing!!!

My brother had similar problems with his stomach and then his intestines from a drug he was taking. They took him off it (cant member what it was will have to ask him).

He chews lots of celery now and he said it has really helped sooth and calm his poor tummy (who knew the lowly celery could do that?).

http://www.whfoods.com/genpage.php?tname=foodspice&dbid=14

Be better soon Tina!!! ((hugssssssssssss)))

Will keep praying for your health!!
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: nice   Here we go again..... need prayer warriors EmptyWed 14 Aug 2013 - 11:03

izzy wrote:
Oh Tina . . . so sorry to hear that!  Hope you feel better soon.  loveyou! loveyou! prayer prayer prayer 

Oh, and by the way:

my mom, who knows like, every single natural health supplement on earth (effects from researching my grandpa's cancer) says that getting some of this stuff, "which is 100% natural" may help stomach and arthritis problems.

Here's the link:
http://www.greensupreme.net/
And the specific product:
http://www.greensupreme.net/detail-3.htm

Hope it helps . . .
Love the sites you sent the links for Izzy!!!
Back to top Go down
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again..... need prayer warriors   Here we go again..... need prayer warriors EmptyWed 14 Aug 2013 - 11:24

Thanks so much for the prayers, and the links. My doctor said I need to go to a more alkaline diet, and to get away from a lot of the acidic foods also. So far....bloodwork has come back good. Now just to wait for my scope appt. Thanks again so much :)
Back to top Go down
jo_lil_sugars
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
jo_lil_sugars

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again..... need prayer warriors   Here we go again..... need prayer warriors EmptyWed 14 Aug 2013 - 11:32

Glad the blood work came back normal!!! whoohoo  I will continue to pray sweetie loveyou!  Yep, acid & spicy foods are horrible on you! I used to have stomach problems so bad I couldn't even eat black pepper...
Back to top Go down
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again..... need prayer warriors   Here we go again..... need prayer warriors EmptyWed 14 Aug 2013 - 13:15

Yeah....I don't eat pepper....LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again..... need prayer warriors   Here we go again..... need prayer warriors Empty

Back to top Go down

Here we go again..... need prayer warriors
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum :: Non-Reborn Forums :: Prayer requests-
Jump to: