R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fashion Show! Picture Intense. Thanks so much, Lyndie!

Go down 
+5
jo_lil_sugars
Lara
Jenny In NH
Tinabloomfield
nightowlnursery
9 posters
AuthorMessage
nightowlnursery
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
nightowlnursery

Fashion Show! Picture Intense. Thanks so much, Lyndie! Empty
PostSubject: Fashion Show! Picture Intense. Thanks so much, Lyndie!   Fashion Show! Picture Intense. Thanks so much, Lyndie! EmptySat 3 Aug 2013 - 1:48

I am so grateful to have been given such an incredible partner for the Mother's Day Swap. Even though my baby came with a handmade outfit on and two more besides, Lyndie still went out of her way to continue to make me accessories and other outfits to match things that were sent in the original package. She is one talented and giving lady. Lyndie, I cannot thank you enough!!! My favorite color is orange and I also mentioned I love jewel tones and she really spoiled me! Thank you for your patience while waiting on me to share pics with everyone. My mom and her husband were here all last week and I am just now getting straightened out enough to get pics taken and online. I do hope I have done all of this loveliness justice. Without further delay, here are the pics.

First of all my baby Stella (the baby made by Lyndie for me in the swap) in her handmade orange check dress and precious sandals made by Lyndie. Handmade lovie/blanket also made by Lyndie.

Fashion Show! Picture Intense. Thanks so much, Lyndie! 259
Fashion Show! Picture Intense. Thanks so much, Lyndie! 262
Fashion Show! Picture Intense. Thanks so much, Lyndie! 264
Fashion Show! Picture Intense. Thanks so much, Lyndie! 265

Second, a Carter's brand gown with handmade headband and booties. (and the lovie again)

Fashion Show! Picture Intense. Thanks so much, Lyndie! 244
Fashion Show! Picture Intense. Thanks so much, Lyndie! 245
Fashion Show! Picture Intense. Thanks so much, Lyndie! 246

Third, a onesie with stitched details and a rainbow tutu with headband to match!

Fashion Show! Picture Intense. Thanks so much, Lyndie! 191
Fashion Show! Picture Intense. Thanks so much, Lyndie! 198
Fashion Show! Picture Intense. Thanks so much, Lyndie! 197

And this is my favorite!!! This entire outfit is so precious! It is a tie at the side top with bloomers and hat all handmade. It is simply stunning, I hope you can tell!

Fashion Show! Picture Intense. Thanks so much, Lyndie! 250
Fashion Show! Picture Intense. Thanks so much, Lyndie! 254
Fashion Show! Picture Intense. Thanks so much, Lyndie! 257

There was so much I feel like I am missing something! I have taken pictures of all of it so if I left anything out Lyndie let me know,ok? Thank you again so much!!!!loveyou!
Back to top Go down
http://www.nightowlnursery.com
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

PostSubject: Re: Fashion Show! Picture Intense. Thanks so much, Lyndie!   Fashion Show! Picture Intense. Thanks so much, Lyndie! EmptySat 3 Aug 2013 - 2:10

Awwwww!!! You really got spoiled Shannon, and so did the babies!! Lyndie....You did a marvelous job on making the outfits! ALL of the are beautiful, and I adore the colors!!!!
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: fashion show   Fashion Show! Picture Intense. Thanks so much, Lyndie! EmptySat 3 Aug 2013 - 4:07

WOWW you really did get spoiled!!! Beautiful baby and beautiful clothing - all made with loving hands, I can tell!!! Im jealous!!!

Congratulations you lucky gal!!!

weeeeee! weeeeee! weeeeee! weeeeee! weeeeee! 
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Fashion Show! Picture Intense. Thanks so much, Lyndie!   Fashion Show! Picture Intense. Thanks so much, Lyndie! EmptySat 3 Aug 2013 - 10:03

Wowzers!whoohoo whoohoo  Everything is just beautiful! Lyndie, you really outdid yourself!!!happyforyou! 
Back to top Go down
jo_lil_sugars
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
jo_lil_sugars

PostSubject: Re: Fashion Show! Picture Intense. Thanks so much, Lyndie!   Fashion Show! Picture Intense. Thanks so much, Lyndie! EmptySat 3 Aug 2013 - 10:11

Lyndie you are sooo talented!! Everything is amazing!! What a wonderful gift happyhappy 
Back to top Go down
Lyndies*Lovies
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Lyndies*Lovies

PostSubject: Re: Fashion Show! Picture Intense. Thanks so much, Lyndie!   Fashion Show! Picture Intense. Thanks so much, Lyndie! EmptyMon 5 Aug 2013 - 19:52

I'm so glad you are happy and you took such adorable pictures.

The only thing I can remember is the bracelet. I remember it because it took me several tries to get it right and I restrung every thing and wound up with three of them. It would look cute on her ankle as well.

You have a bunch of cute models! I was hoping you would have a baby that could use the pinafore as a sleeveless summer outfit - She looks great in it.

The pattern showed the pinafore over the orange gingham dress and by itself with the bloomers. The bloomers are an odd fit - I think it is partly the pattern itself and partly because I made a big ruffle - but I wanted to be sure that they would cover the fabric part of a doll.

My husband wanted the little hat put on the way you did it - and it was on my Audrey that way for days. The flowered band is really supposed to be turned under - but I never did it - I liked it turned down too.

I made everything except the nightgown and the plain onsie before it was embroidered.
Back to top Go down
Trish
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Trish

PostSubject: Re: Fashion Show! Picture Intense. Thanks so much, Lyndie!   Fashion Show! Picture Intense. Thanks so much, Lyndie! EmptyMon 5 Aug 2013 - 19:59

Well done to both of you.....ADORABLE
Back to top Go down
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

PostSubject: Re: Fashion Show! Picture Intense. Thanks so much, Lyndie!   Fashion Show! Picture Intense. Thanks so much, Lyndie! EmptyMon 5 Aug 2013 - 22:00

Ooooh, such beautiful outfits made by our talented Lyndie, I love them all clapclap
Back to top Go down
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: Fashion Show! Picture Intense. Thanks so much, Lyndie!   Fashion Show! Picture Intense. Thanks so much, Lyndie! EmptyTue 13 Aug 2013 - 17:55

Those are precious outfits and a precious baby from Lyndie! I love the orange and also the rainbow colors. I think the bloomers would look cute if you pushed the elastic part up over her knees... Everything is so cute. wave 
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/orangegrovenursery?ref=hdr_shop_menu
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fashion Show! Picture Intense. Thanks so much, Lyndie!   Fashion Show! Picture Intense. Thanks so much, Lyndie! Empty

Back to top Go down

Fashion Show! Picture Intense. Thanks so much, Lyndie!
Page 1 of 1